Server Maintenance Notice - October 14 to October 17 Read more... ×

The Game Thread!

I actually think you've bought it already and aren't willing to admit to it ;)
Eh, I'm on the verge, and in reality, the playtime I had at my nephew would qualify for it, I guess.

And why wouldn't I admit to it? Mate, I bought Daikatana. I pre-ordered it even. I have no shame.

Eh, I'm on the verge, and in reality, the playtime I had at my nephew would qualify for it, I guess.

And why wouldn't I admit to it? Mate, I bought Daikatana. I pre-ordered it even. I have no shame.
Did you buy 2015? 2016 is a very large amount better :p

I've heard of Daikatana, but I actually have no idea  what it is lol.

Did you buy 2015? 2016 is a very large amount better :p

I've heard of Daikatana, but I actually have no idea  what it is lol.
Yes. And I do regret it. I'm just getting the same feeling as with 2015. Patch -> more issues -> Patch -> more issues -> no more patch, 'cos new game needs to be build.
I mean, they never fixed the graphic glitches in 2015 (Singapore, Canada) and lots of other issues, so I'm wary. As much as I have to admit that I adore the handling.

A wonderfully overhyped piece of garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hdxuRCMh0I

All you ever do is moan about every single game released, why don't you just stop gaming? No game is perfect, this is the best F1 game since GP4, if it's not to your liking move on. I swear people look for the smallest error just so they can have a good moan, instead of you know actually looking at the positives and enjoying it. 

Hughesy said:
All you ever do is moan about every single game released, why don't you just stop gaming? No game is perfect, this is the best F1 game since GP4, if it's not to your liking move on. I swear people look for the smallest error just so they can have a good moan, instead of you know actually looking at the positives and enjoying it. 
And you are one of those people who can't accept any criticism towards their new favourite toy whatsoever. Instead of focusing on the issues, so the game can really shine, you seem to be content with a half-baked attempt as long as it is somewhat fun.

Now that the generalisations are out of the way, I do enjoy the new Doom, Dark Souls 3, Darkest Dungeon, XCOM 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Salt and Sanctuary, Overwatch, and possibly some title I can't remember right now. 

Oh, and Battlefield 1 is rubbish, too. Here's hoping you don't enjoy that one.

Uhh I did criticise the game if you looked at my other posts and also older ones about FFB. But you only ever look at the negatives, it must be depressing focusing only on small issues when the general consensus is its a great game...

And I don't exactly burrow though every single post here, so do excuse my ignorance.
Nah, I'm pretty content with myself, my world view, and my way to approach products. My love life is terribly depressing though!

So I just got disqualified from Russia on career mode for apparently not using 2 tyre compounds, despite going from softs to super softs. Most of the AI went super soft to softs, none of them were disqualified, and even my team mate ran the same strategy I did and wasn't disqualified. **** is this bullshit?
Happened to me at Monaco. I started on the hardest compound with the idea of running Ultra soft last stint. Then with two laps to go, I get that message about tyre compounds. I was so mad as much of the AI did the same as me but the opposite way round. Hugely unfair as I was on for a podium.

Dave worked out what he did wrong. There are mandatory sets of tyres this season, 1 set from two compounds. If you don't select the mandatory set you get DQ. So if you change pit strategy before the race and don't select the set marked !  thats why it happens. It could be made clearer but you know what to do now :) Not a bug, just not made clear. 

oh hai u                                                                                            

Mexicola said:
oh hai u                                                                                            
Alright my brother.

Onto the 3rd incarnation of these forums I see :L Bring back the old Vbulletin days I say!

wooly51 said:
Mexicola said:
oh hai u                                                                                            
Alright my brother.

Onto the 3rd incarnation of these forums I see :L Bring back the old Vbulletin days I say!
aw yis

Mexicola said:
wooly51 said:
Mexicola said:
oh hai u                                                                                            
Alright my brother.

aw yis
I say bring them back. I was banned on them :D 

On my birthday too! Bar stewards..

Mexicola said:
I can't even remember you being banned actually, run ins in the F1 GD forum?
Pretty much, I was young and naive and had a fuse about 1cm long.

I think one too many off topic rants and swearing at people like Helios and Syngamer was what did it.

wooly51 said:
Mexicola said:
I can't even remember you being banned actually, run ins in the F1 GD forum?
Pretty much, I was young and naive and had a fuse about 1cm long.

I think one too many off topic rants and swearing at people like Helios and Syngamer was what did it.
You and myself both, I remember a number of us raging at folk there hahaha

Crikey, hello Wooly!

In case you don't know or can't remember, I used to be Hami1ton / PeteTheDuck on the old forums, and used to run the now failed racing league, Vortex Racing Leagues.

Good to have ya back!

MBKF1 said:
Crikey, hello Wooly!

In case you don't know or can't remember, I used to be Hami1ton / PeteTheDuck on the old forums, and used to run the now failed racing league, Vortex Racing Leagues.

Good to have ya back!
Hello man, I do remember you as the duck!

I raged in the technical forum so felt I should pop my head in the door!