The Game Thread!

I'm no fascist. And I shit you not, @Lukedfrt, the game didn't save.

https://twitter.com/derpyonethree/status/465088409120145408

Had to order a new copy of F1 2010 as my blu-ray drive broke my copy :( still hopefully 3rd time's the charm

Whoever is behind decisions like this don't realise how awesome their games could be if certain things were allowed to happen - like drivers changing teams and stuff like that. 

Look at FIFA as an example, players can transfer teams, which keeps it interesting. You can even have young players come through. so why not allow the reserve drivers to be able to do this in an F1 Game?

AMS97KRR said:
Whoever is behind decisions like this don't realise how awesome their games could be if certain things were allowed to happen - like drivers changing teams and stuff like that. 

Look at FIFA as an example, players can transfer teams, which keeps it interesting. You can even have young players come through. so why not allow the reserve drivers to be able to do this in an F1 Game?
C|M are prevented from doing this by the license they hold at least that's the excuse they've handed out anyway whether you choose to believe them or not is your decision I believe them because I don't have any evidence to suggest otherwise or seen any either

Yeah, I know CM can't do it, but is it the FIA that says they can't?

AMS97KRR said:
Yeah, I know CM can't do it, but is it the FIA that says they can't?
I assume so given they are F1's governing body but I don't know

I'm no fascist. And I shit you not, @Lukedfrt, the game didn't save.

https://twitter.com/derpyonethree/status/465088409120145408
Damn EA! They've given you a 3rd chance, can you take it? 
Also, the Melbourne Heart/Victory game was awesome, thought you had it in the bag!

Really excited about Grid Autosport. Still considering re-downloading Grid 1 for some practice maybe. 

I blame @mike96 and @RevolvingPrawn for being annoying cretins. Next time I'm turning off live chat.
Excuses, excuses, right @RevolvingPrawn ?

mike96 said:
I blame @mike96 and @RevolvingPrawn for being annoying cretins. Next time I'm turning off live chat.
Excuses, excuses, right @RevolvingPrawn ?
Damn right! I thought we were quite impartial towards both @Lukedfrt and @onetwothree ;) 

First match I wanted @Lukedfrt to win, just because. Second match I wanted @onetwothree to win because Luke chose BCFC :p

Think about it. Hitler said to Stalin, "I won't attack you". Then in the summer of 1941, he did exactly that.

Careful, he's from Melbourne. Stabby stabby.