The Game Thread!

Operator1 said:

Steam Autumn Sale starts today & ends Nov. 29. Lots of discounts on lots of games. Remember to also check for sales on DLC for games you already own.

Problem is there's no games I really want atm the next game I have on my shopping list is ME Andromeda and that's not likely out until March.
Yep same here i haven't seen any games i want from the sale.
Yeah there are 1 or 2 that aer tempting that came out over the summer but I'm kind of thinking if I do decide to get them I might get Mum  to buy me them for Christmas or something because I'm not in any great hurry to play them anyway even if I should decide to get them.
I ended up getting Portal 2 for a few dollars.

yeah I've go the Portal games they are quite good.

So Watch Dogs 2 is actually good, and Ubisoft have actually done a good with the PC version, mind blown

Finally some gameplay footage of Mass Effect Andromeda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FBIDfgIFY

Must say I'm looking forward to it now. It look ssubtle but it looks like they have added some hair physics this time as well on Ryder.

This actually looks rather good. Sadly yet again Sony are being Bastards and locking features to PS4 with VR support. Stuff like that will kill VR if this becomes common, Sony are showing their true colours, even though ads claim 'for the players'
http://www.pcgamer.com/resident-evil-7-demo-coming-to-pc-later-this-month/#article-comments

This looks awesome, but after how badly their last game runs on PC it won't be a day 1 buy for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv3gO-5vDWY

yeah seen that when I was looking up info on ME Andromeda. Lots of games to look forward too but ME is my number 1 priority atm in terms of definitely getting day 1. Will likely be putting some more time into the original trilogy again before then as well in preparation.

We get it Sharpie, you're excited for Mass Effect :p

I played the original Prey but I can't really remember a lot about it. Though I do remember it made my head spin when you'd be standing on the ceiling shooting at enemies on the floor who seemed upside down to you but you were actually upside down lol.

To pull myself away from Watch dogs 2 (it's so unexpectedly brilliant) I started playing Assassins Creed Syndicate again. I forgot how good it was, having 2 different character to play with changes the recipe a lot. Plus the map design is the best Ubisoft have made, Victorian London is stunning.

Since Syndicate Ubisoft have been on a roll, the only game I didn't liked was  The Division as I found it extremely boring. I haven't bought Rainbow Six as I have nobody to play it with, but when I played it during a free weekend I thought it was brilliant.

Hughesy said:
Nothing beats buying stuff drunk, just bought Far Cry Primal for £12
Where'd you buy it from dude? I've been waiting to get it for ages now, but it's been very stubbornly stuck above £20 lol.

Cool :D I'm enjoying it so far as it's so different than previous FC games. I like that it even uses a made up language to fit the time and uses subtitles as it feels authentic. It doesn't use any Gameworks things so certain areas don't look as good.

I fell asleep whilst it was downloading due to beer lol, but the worst part was my screensaver didn't come on, so I had to run my monitors built in program to get rid of burn in  this morning

Got gifted F1 2016.
Thought I give it a try, started a career with Sauber, got crashed off the track in the tyre wear test by an overambitious Rosberg.

Have to say, pretty realistic!

The best thing that happened in F1 16 was with @RevolvingPrawn Rosberg went to overtake Hamilton, hit him and span himself out, I watched using my mirrors and whilst laughing I then went off the track :joy:

Steam sales are pretty crap these days, most games can be found cheaper elsewhere due to Steam user base, it's mainly just a convenience thing now plus refunds. Steam has become a place just full a any crap because there's no quality control. I'm sure I read there's been more games released on Steam this year than the last 4 years put together.

Edit: Nope it's actually worse than that, this year alone 40% of the entire library since steam launched was released, that's how messed up Steam has become and why 90% of the games on sale are steaming piles a poo lol.