F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

The Game Thread!

Yea like I said there are bigger issues with the Switch, but someone saying don't pre order it because you can't watch Netflix is silly.

I'm waiting to buy RE7, Sony being anti consumer once again by tying VR to PS4. If I had Vive or Rift right now I'd be fuming. I don't see how it will help PSVR, there won't be many that have VR on PC and PS. At this point VR needs to be open in order to grow (Rift also guilty of this.) 

Not cute, evil, cats are evil :p

I see Codemasters have announced Dirt 4, so I take it it will be like Dirt 3 rather than Rally....

How can you say this sweet little boy isn't cute? :p Also he jumps at the slightest noise so playing RE7 with him there wouldn't be nice to him lol.

How can you say this sweet little boy isn't cute? :p Also he jumps at the slightest noise so playing RE7 with him there wouldn't be nice to him lol.

Yeah my brother's got cats and we had cats growing up as wel in fact your cat looks a lot like my old cat Tat that I had growing up. Sweet little thing he was. We called him Tat because he was astray when we found him and he was a rather tatty mess hence the name.

Also just to keep this on topic just seen MEA's latest cinematic trailer and it's looking flipping awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMvE8RU5oQ

Look at him, he's got psycho killer eyes. I heard him over the mic threatening to kill you if he doesn't get food :p

I do love cats really, but evil ;)

Going to be building a PC for the sole purpose of running a server for Ark, and also Conan Exiles maybe in the future. I have most of the bits from old parts already, just need to buy a PSU (already have an old one but it's cheap, needs to be reliable for 24/7 use) and also a SSD because that will help the server a lot.

I'm going to run it from Linux, I've never used that OS before so it'll be a learning process, nor have I ran a server before. At the moment it's only my Bro and I playing Ark, so we pay £4 each a month, so in the long run it'll be cheaper and better to run one myself rather than renting one.

Specs so far. CPU: AMD 955be and 8GB of ram, plus some old motherboard. I would prefer to use a Intel CPU because of power efficiency, but its all I have spare.

I'll have whatever Bethesda are smoking, 58GB patch just for HD textures, that's hilarious

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-high-resolution-texture-pack-arrives-next-week-for-pc/#article-comments

Hughesy said:
I'll have whatever Bethesda are smoking, 58GB patch just for HD textures, that's hilarious

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-high-resolution-texture-pack-arrives-next-week-for-pc/#article-comments

The funniest part is they've just announced AMD's new RX 490 for them!

So I've had Monster Hunter 3  downloaded on my Wii U for ages, but never really played it. Now I'm hooked and thinking to myself why I haven't played it. The graphics are awful, partly due to it being a wii port, and also because it's a Japanese game. Most Japanese games seem to have awful graphics, but the gameplay is awesome which is the main thing. The combat is similar to Dark Souls, but that's where the similarities end. I love it so much I'm thinking about buying MH4 or Generations on 3DS, I really hope they make one for the Switch as it would be perfect.

My mum and dad surprised me the other day, they said they forgot to give me a Christmas present...  :p

It was F1 2016! I'll admit, I wasn't massively impressed with F1 2015, but I've really enjoyed the new game so far. I've really got into career mode as well, chosen McLaren, but really having fun!

Lol better late than never. F1 16 is by the best F1 game Codemasters have made, it has pretty much everything I wanted a part from good FFB. These days I never seem to have the energy to use my wheel though due to my messed up body, I just don't get the same enjoyment using a controller. If they could code it to use the impulse triggers on PC like Forza has, then I'd probably enjoy it move as it makes a big difference.

Hughesy said:
Lol better late than never. F1 16 is by the best F1 game Codemasters have made, it has pretty much everything I wanted a part from good FFB. These days I never seem to have the energy to use my wheel though due to my messed up body, I just don't get the same enjoyment using a controller. If they could code it to use the impulse triggers on PC like Forza has, then I'd probably enjoy it move as it makes a big difference.
yeah I agree the R&D part of the career mode is a bit screwed but the rest of it is pretty much spot on.

MBKF1 said:
My mum and dad surprised me the other day, they said they forgot to give me a Christmas present...  :p

It was F1 2016! I'll admit, I wasn't massively impressed with F1 2015, but I've really enjoyed the new game so far. I've really got into career mode as well, chosen McLaren, but really having fun!

On the PS4? You know what that means, @Matthew77258 and @Lukedfrt.

Time to stream!                                                                                                      

I would love to guys but while I'm at uni I won't be able to, as the WiFi at my place is a heap of junk so wouldn't be able to do online :/

Maybe when I'm back home for the summer (end of May), we could do a load of cheeky races.