The Game Thread!

Motorsport Manager is actually really good. I wasn't sure how deep it went compared to the mobile version, it goes much further. I had 50% off as well so a great buy. Looking forward to the free DLC coming in a few days where you can create your own team :)

I'm going to double post as nobody is around. 

So I stopped playing Motorsport Manager at 1am and had been  playing with breaks for about 7 hours. I then woke up at 7:30am, made a coffee and went right  back to the game. It's so good, I can see myself playing it as much as Football Manager its that good.  :D

Well, done with Mass Effect 2, time for the third one.

Also, my plan of "quickly" blasting through the trilogy didn't work. Clocked in around 38 hours in Mass Effect 2. Welp.

Well, done with Mass Effect 2, time for the third one.

Also, my plan of "quickly" blasting through the trilogy didn't work. Clocked in around 38 hours in Mass Effect 2. Welp.
That's about the same for me but then ME2 is the longest of the 3 I find with all the loyalty missions and everything.

This take fan boy arguments to the next level....  :o

http://www.pcgamer.com/russian-man-convicted-of-murder-after-killing-friend-over-amd-vs-nvidia-argument/

Must admit I'm pleased to see that ME Andromeda is continuing the tradition of hiring well known actors for some of their roles.

I just hope they improve the exploration in Andromeda. It is somewhat the point of the game after all.

It was a great idea in the first one, but it got real boring real fast. (Not to mention that I was never a big fan of the Mako.)

I just hope they improve the exploration in Andromeda. It is somewhat the point of the game after all.

It was a great idea in the first one, but it got real boring real fast. (Not to mention that I was never a big fan of the Mako.)

well they did get the need for speed team in to help with he Nomad's handling so it should work better this time and so far the reviews are quite positive about it. Some of the press got hands on the game last week and have released articles about it today some of the info is quite interesting actually but they haven' t given away any story spoilers though which I'm glad about as I don't really want the story spoiled as I know that'll be top notch as that's one of Bioware's strengths in these games. I'm more interested in the RPG and gameplay mechanics of the new game and Bioware also released another vid explaining a little more of that today as well. Talking about how to use your abilities in combat and how you switch between your various powers and abilities and a little bit on how to use your squad as well. So we've been well treated to info on the game today. I just hope it's as much fun as it looks. The only concern I have is trying to use my powers on the fly as there's no tactical pause to aim in MEA which isn't going to be easy for me but I'll give it my best shot anyway.

My dog just got me killed in Dark Souls 3, and in the process losing me 60,000 souls I'd farmed. I'd died once, which is fine as long as you get back to where you died and collect the Souls, but once you die again they are gone for good. My dog jumped up onto my chair completely blocking my view, so I got killed again :joy:

Also, this outfit in DS3 doesn't make me look like a white supremacist, not at all..... :#

I just did some online racing in Forza Horizon 3. I was expecting it to be mayhem with ramming, but everyone raced clean. I set one up wrong, so one guy was in a S class car, whilst the rest of us were in A class. Yet I still only finished 1.5 seconds behind him even though his car was a lot higher spec, so I'll claim a moral victory lol. Maybe I got lucky, because I expected dirty racing. 

I know none of you here care, but my Nintendo Switch and Zelda have dispatched, so excited! Feels like my treat for giving up vaping  :D   :D   :D

I really want it to take off and i'll probably pick one up at some point but i wish i knew what Nintendo are thinking.. the launch lineup so poor !

All launch lineups suck. PS4 and Xbox took a while to take off, most games were last gen updates. I do agree though, more games are needed, but Zelda is going to keep me busy for a long time. I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow. 

Loving it so far. It's great not having loading screens, Zelda literally starts right away. The tablet feels and looks nice. The controller is slightly weird, but switching between modes is very fast. Once you place the tablet in the dock it takes less than a second to Switch to TV mode. 

First I played it on the TV

Edit: I just realised there's a screen capture button on the controller, but the first picture is from my phone. Neat little things I'm still learning  :)

Then I wanted a cup of tea, so I played it in tablet mode in the kitchen waiting for my tea to brew. 

The tablet has a tiny fan inside which I didn't know about, it's silent though and pushes heat through a vent at the top. 

I know there's on 1 person here that might get a Nintendo Switch in the the future, but for the love of God BUY A SCREEN PROTECTOR. I have a small scratch on the screen, it's the dock that has caused it. There's no padding inside the dock, nor any raised  rubber bits next to the screen. How Nintendo didn't see this happening I do not know. 

That sucks man, it's proper annoying when a new piece of equipment get's scratched.. normally it happens to my phone aha.

What's your first impressions of the Switch? I haven't really seen much online, but i've seen the reviews of Zelda :open_mouth:

A part from the scratch, I love it. It feels really high quality, the little fan keeps it cool and is silent. The screen itself is really nice, so playing it in tablet mode doesn't feel like a downgrade. The way the controllers slot it is really well engineered. I was going to buy a pro controller, but I don't feel I need to.

Once more games are released it will be a really good console, no idea how long Zelda is but it's huge. The way it switches between modes is amazing, I just wish they spent more time on the dock to protect the tablet more.  

As for Zelda, it's simply the best game I have ever played. They have changed the formula so much, yet still keep what makes it special. The map is absolutely huge, after hours and hours I have barely scratched the surface. The only surface I have scratched is the screen lol. 

Sounds good, I've got a couple more Wii U games i wanna finish.. Then i think i'll trade it in for the Switch, probably when the new Mario releases! 

You won't be disappointed when you finally play Zelda. The Switch has come at the right time for me, as I have to take my Bro to some work awards ceremony. It's a few hours drive, so I'll be waiting in the car for a while. So at least I can play the Switch, I already have a portable charger if needed, but I need a USB type-c, because the one it comes with is hard wired into the plug. The IPS screen is awesome though, although it's only 720p it still looks great  :)

Also this is a nice touch from Nintendo in the pro controller 

https://www.neowin.net/news/nintendo-hides-a-small-message-to-fans-inside-the-switch-pro-controller