The Game Thread!

Hughesy said:

The last game in the series was ME3 :joy:    

Haha ok i stopped following ME after that game and didn't even finish it either. I thought the first two was better.

Hughesy said:

The last game in the series was ME3 :joy:    

Haha ok i stopped following ME after that game and didn't even finish it either. I thought the first two was better.

yeah the last one was ME3. This is the first one they've made on the new engine. It is a good game and I've already done 1 playthrough of it. It's not without it's problems as it did stutter and crash a lot on me during my first run but it is a good game. But I think once Bioware release a few patches for it to get it running smoother it'll  be even better. I'm looking forward to seeing what the DLC will be like. I do have a second and 3rd playthrough planned out but I came away to give them a chance to release a patch or 2 first. They have released one which looks like it's solved the problems I had but I won't know for certain until I do my next run  Decided to do another run of the trilogy while I waited which I've almost finished as I started the Quarian/Geth part of ME3 yesterday. Still got Leviathan and Citadel to do started Leviathan last night which I'll do today along with the Quarian/Geth section as I normally leave the Citadel DLC until just before the final mission. Looking forward to doing my second and 3rd playthrough's though

Just took out my first Remnant Architect on MEA. Man those things are tough. DAI's high dragons are pretty straightforward by comparison and they can be tricky too.

I thought you already completed the game? I've killed two of them so far. 

Hughesy said:

I had but I didn't take any of them on first time around. I only completed the main story not all the quests.

Hughesy said:

Three here. They're fun to fight.

Almost got all of them then there's 4 of them in total but yeah they are fun to fight. Hard though as you have to keep moving and keep shooting it all at the same time.

Just nailed my second on the game the one on Voeld just the one's on Kadara and Elaaden to get now. Apparently the Voeld one is the most difficult to get but not so sure on that as I found it easy compared with the Eos one. But then I think I brought the right team along in Cora and Drack

I'm doing every mission and any thing else the game offers, as it's not often I play through a game more than once. 

Hughesy said:

I'm doing every mission and any thing else the game offers, as it's not often I play though a game more than once. 

Same as me i rarely play a game more than once.

Hughesy said:

I'm doing every mission and any thing else the game offers, as it's not often I play through a game more than once. 

I do but then I don't spend money on loads of games I try to spend money on games which I can get maximum enjoyment of without spending more money than I have to. Especially as I don't have much money to go round any spare money I have I have to treat as precious these days. Thankfully Bioware's games kind of suit this given their games offer multiple different ways you can approach situations. So you can play the games many different ways. I'm only on my second run of MEA so far and I do have more planned. I've done at least 12 runs of DAI and I've lost count how many times I've gone through the ME trilogy but they're all games I thoroughly enjoy playing so it's easy for me to make sure I get my money's worth out of them. 

Just finished an 83 lap endurance LMP1 race in Forza 6 at Daytona sports car curcuit, I'm knackered......  :D

Started up my PS Vita for the first time in ages. Decided to play this, brings back great memories when I would play it with my girlfriend on the PS2

I now have Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. I love the Mario skin pack, it even has the music. I plan on building princess Peach Castle eventually   :D

Hughesy said:

Started up my PS Vita for the first time in ages. Decided to play this, brings back great memories when I would play it with my girlfriend on the PS2

I played through them last year, they've aged pretty well i think! Although the second one has a lot of difficult moments..

Started playing Motorsport manager good game but the racing is time consuming, needs one or two more fast forward options.

And I think they're juuuuust right.                                                   

I got it on my phone a few weeks ago and i'm still playing it, which is very rare for a mobile game! 

We are talking about the PC version bud, although the mobile version is good for a mobile game.