The Game Thread!

Gone back to playing F1 Championship Edition, not bad for its age ;)
yrah it is a good game got it for my PS3 in fact it was the first game I bought on PS3

Started playing The Elder scrolls Oblivion on its par with skyrim story wise, trying to find my way out of the underground at the moment.

Best description of PC gamers I've read.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/25fu0m/ive_had_it_with_this_sub/chgqvns

I'm playing a lot more of FM13 recently. Got the FM bug again. Moyes is the manager of Barcelona for 3 years and counting and Mourinho was just sacked at Valencia... Oh FM, you crazy.

Aw, Get in there man!

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/ed/df/eddf990f97f7a04b7277b10e568261d3.png

I'm actually so happy about that result :D

Herby007 said:
I'm playing a lot more of FM13 recently. Got the FM bug again. Moyes is the manager of Barcelona for 3 years and counting and Mourinho was just sacked at Valencia... Oh FM, you crazy.
winning lots of trophies yet?

Just played part one of Burial at Sea I seem to remember people being all miffed about it when it came out but I thought it was really good.

Looks like a add on to Bioshock infinite?
it is it's a Bioshock infinite DLC thinking of getting this myself once I've got through the main game

After beating Bioshock Infinite, I couldn't help but feeling very underwhelmed :(

I hear Tom Clancy: The Division has been delayed till Q2 2015...
well I know that they're doing a PC version now so that might be why

SynGamer said:
After beating Bioshock Infinite, I couldn't help but feeling very underwhelmed :(
I've made quite a bit of progress on it and been enjoying it the combat's a bit easier than I thought it would be which is good for me as I'm not that good. I can see why it's rated so highly though was thinking I might get the Burial at Sea DLC once I've finished the main game to see how I do with that

Feel glad to be back in the winners circle after having a barren spell on 2013 winning the drivers title in my second season for Mercedes on F1 2012

It's hard to get around to 'finishing' Far Cry 3 when there are so many interesting ways to hunt sharks. My favourite is precision ditching a hang glider with C4 strapped to it.

MP4/6 could be in Gran Turismo 6! http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/senna-content-coming-soon.305855/page-71#post-9665894