The Game Thread!

I have lost all hope in the game saving progress, but we'll keep trying anyway. 

Watched the first half before having to go out to Asda. Poor show Madrid, poor show. Though that shot from Bale? That hit the post from nowhere...almost so lucky.

Gotta admit, makes me want to buy a PS4/Fifa.

Herby007 said:
I have lost all hope in the game saving progress, but we'll keep trying anyway. 

Watched the first half before having to go out to Asda. Poor show Madrid, poor show. Though that shot from Bale? That hit the post from nowhere...almost so lucky.

Gotta admit, makes me want to buy a PS4/Fifa.
if they bring out this update where they might make PS1/PS2 games work on the PS4 then I may be tempted to go get one but otherwise I'm sticking with what I know my PS3 besides I've got my PC and that'll handle next gen games well enough I think as I chose the specs with that in mind.

How is it even possible for anyone playing as Real Madrid to draw with Cork City. I'm beginning to question your skills, @onetwothree. 

I'll end up getting a PS4 just for Metal Gear Solid TPP. Hoping they release a limited edition bad boy. But seeing how well it seems to stream etc makes me appreciate it more.

Woop! Just found out I have all Bioshock Infinite DLC, even though I don't ever remember buying them :) Time to head back to Rapture!

Woop! Just found out I have all Bioshock Infinite DLC, even though I don't ever remember buying them :) Time to head back to Rapture!
That remind me I need to finish off part two of that

will probably buy them myself once I'm finished the main game I think I'm near the end though now as I'm on Comstocks airship or something atm with Elizabeth in tow just completed a checkpoint on the ship.

I can't wait for a good racing game on PS4! Really needs one atm, i think MotoGP 14 is going to be the first one since Need For Speed?

Surely CM can get F1 2014 on PS4 if Milestone can do it in a shorter length of time? :D

Just had a cracking game on FIFA. League cup final, Sunderland V Chelsea. Demba Ba of all people scored an early penalty for Chelsea, before I equalised. I then took the lead before Ba levelled again. Extra time and I score two goals in the first half before they do the same in the second. I win the penalty shootout 4-1.

Then get beaten 5-3 next match :(

fIsince08 said:
Just had a cracking game on FIFA. League cup final, Sunderland V Chelsea. Demba Ba of all people scored an early penalty for Chelsea, before I equalised. I then took the lead before Ba levelled again. Extra time and I score two goals in the first half before they do the same in the second. I win the penalty shootout 4-1.

least yo0u won the cup final though  sounded like a good game

hey @sjsharp2010 - pro tip

if you press quote on one post

Nah, just Luke showing onetwothree who's boss ;)
at least on the Fifa games eh? :p
then type some words before scrolling back up and pressing quote on another...

will probably buy them myself once I'm finished the main game I think I'm near the end though now as I'm on Comstocks airship or something atm with Elizabeth in tow just completed a checkpoint on the ship.
you wont need to worry about spamming loads....
fIsince08 said:

least yo0u won the cup final though  sounded like a good game
of posts ;)

@Lukedfrt and @mike96 are blissfully unaware that I let them win to spare their feelings. After all, one has a stupid accent and the other lives in Greece.