The Game Thread!

Yeah don't get me wrong, i'm almost certainly getting one at some point, cause i love Nintendo :smiley: .. But Mario Odyssey isn't worth over 200 pounds haha, and I've already played all the other exclusives.. They need some more fresh titles to convince me!

Far Cry 5 has the potential to be such a good game, but my god it's so buggy. Like seriously, did they actually play the full game before they released it?  Also, both endings kinda sucked. Running around killing people with a shovel is great fun though.

Completed A Way Out last night with @RevolvingPrawn Fun, hilarious and the ending, the ending was awesome. We laughed through most of the game simply because my character had such a big nose, that one thing kept us highly entertained. From start to finish the nose puns kept coming :joy:

Hughesy said:
Completed A Way Out last night with @RevolvingPrawn Fun, hilarious and the ending, the ending was awesome. We laughed through most of the game simply because my character had such a big nose, that one thing kept us highly entertained. From start to finish the nose puns kept coming :joy:
I found a screenshot of the character you played ;)

@RevolvingPrawn No way, no F ing way :joy: Mr big nose is the studio owners brother
https://twitter.com/josef_fares/status/984117275107184641?s=19

God Of War came early and oh my god Sony have done it again, what a game! 
I feel bad for Xbox or PC only gamers, as they are missing out.

Huh, well what do you know. All that praise the new God of War received is well justified.

Not sure about it being the best PS4 title but it sure is up there.

I just watched one of the biggest streamers do random duos in PUBG and he was teamed with like a 12 year old kid. The kid just so happens to watch this streaming so knew he was being broadcast to tens of thousands of people, yet he was confident on the mic. He was also more entertaining than a lot of people that stream and get a lot of views :joy:

So this morning I played GT Sport using remote play on PS Vita, I was surprised how good it still looked at sub HD and how smooth it felt at 30fps. It's so annoying that Sony dropped support for this device as it could have been so good, especially when you see how well the Switch is doing.

PS Vita was such an awesome piece of kit, shame hardly any great games were on it for me.

Finally saved up 3 million in GT Sport to buy the Red Bull X2014, I love that they added it to GT Sport as its an absolute beast.

I downloaded Beyond: Two Souls off the PS store this month as it's one of the free games. The plot is a bit confusing but it's really enjoyable if you like you sci fi!

Lukedfrt said:
The PS+ games have been very good so far this year :smiley:
Certainly have, ive got Beyond: Two souls currently downloading 

Lukedfrt said:
I got Trackmania Turbo last month which is great fun! Even got Rocket League as it's on discount and I've played on it before.
Lukedfrt said:
Certainly have, ive got Beyond: Two souls currently downloading 
It's so good! The graphics are bad by today's standards (it's smooth enough, but this is actually a PS3 port and it shows) but the plot and voice acting are great, I really like the way it uses the motion sensor in the controller as well.

Two Souls is such a weird game. (Minor spoilers ahead). some levels are dull and go on too long (the scene in Jodie's room when you leave the institute to join the CIA is so boring), whilst the Somalia and Dragon's Base levels are practically COD missions and it's so thrilling! Some are just plain weird as well, like the date night with Ryan.

fIsince08 said:
Two Souls is such a weird game. (Minor spoilers ahead). some levels are dull and go on too long (the scene in Jodie's room when you leave the institute to join the CIA is so boring), whilst the Somalia and Dragon's Base levels are practically COD missions and it's so thrilling! Some are just plain weird as well, like the date night with Ryan.
The only level i thought that went far too long was the under the bridge level and the combat control are clumsy as its hard to tell what way she is moving her arms or legs. Other that the game seems good so far and the graphics isn't to bad. 

fIsince08 said:
The only level i thought that went far too long was the under the bridge level and the combat control are clumsy as its hard to tell what way she is moving her arms or legs. Other that the game seems good so far and the graphics isn't to bad. 
I liked the bridge level, but I agree the controls are clumsy. Presing 3 buttons to help give birth to Zoe though was stupid.

Finished Two Souls today! Well, one of the gazillion endings anyway! I really enjoyed it and probably will play again in the future, but I'll do it differently. The truth about Aiden is somewhat depressing, as is the end revelation of Nathan.

@RevolvingPrawn If you login to GTA online each day you can get over a million. So I logged in to a public session and thought I'd be safe in my garage, then suddenly I was put in a cage and blown up, spawned at hospital and right away the same thing happened again, I know hacking happens but that's the first time it's happened to me, this is why doing that final heist will be hard when we have to do it in public sessions...

I then create a private session, the cages are still in my garage