The Game Thread!

@Lukedfrt and @mike96 are blissfully unaware that I let them win to spare their feelings. After all, one has a stupid accent and the other lives in Greece.
I see

@Lukedfrt and @mike96 are blissfully unaware that I let them win to spare their feelings. After all, one has a stupid accent and the other lives in Greece.
I don't live in Greece.

Lukedfrt said:
I can't wait for a good racing game on PS4! Really needs one atm, i think MotoGP 14 is going to be the first one since Need For Speed?

Surely CM can get F1 2014 on PS4 if Milestone can do it in a shorter length of time? :D
Drive Club is coming out at the end of the year :)

@RevolvingPrawn Were you disappointed that they never continued with the Big daddy storyline after Bioshock 2 when they reached the lighthouse?

Lukedfrt said:
I don't live in Greece.

must have been talking about Mike then

Lukedfrt said:
I can't wait for a good racing game on PS4! Really needs one atm, i think MotoGP 14 is going to be the first one since Need For Speed?

Surely CM can get F1 2014 on PS4 if Milestone can do it in a shorter length of time? :D
Drive Club is coming out at the end of the year :)

@RevolvingPrawn Were you disappointed that they never continued with the Big daddy storyline after Bioshock 2 when they reached the lighthouse?
well I'm on the final firefight on infinite trying to protect the ship from the Vox Populi using the songbird not an easy fight I can tell you wish there was a  cheat that protected the ship from taking damage as I'm being slaughtered on it at the moment. tougher than the fight at the end of M|E3 when pretty much every enemy is gunning for you. I just wish Elizabeth would join in

Decided to leave Ajax for Zaragoza and i've just been offered Diego Costa for 3.2m on Fm13 and its only 2015 on the game so its not like he's 34 or something....

Bet that wouldn't happen on Fm14...

Decided to leave Ajax for Zaragoza and i've just been offered Diego Costa for 3.2m on Fm13 and its only 2015 on the game so its not like he's 34 or something....

the last fm game I have is 2010 was thinking of starting another career soon on it

Anyone else played Game of Thrones? the game looked pretty good up until you started controlling the character lol the movement in the game is so bad that it feels like its unplayable, i mean you have to hold down the right mouse button to move the camera so the character can go in that direction.

the last fm game I have is 2010 was thinking of starting another career soon on it
Never played FM game before but I was considering FM14 the other day. Either that or BF4.

Anyone else played Game of Thrones? the game looked pretty good up until you started controlling the character lol the movement in the game is so bad that it feels like its unplayable, i mean you have to hold down the right mouse button to move the camera so the character can go in that direction.
Just play Skyrim again, pretty much the same thing

Skyrim is better than GOT lol.

I meant the TV show/books are pretty much the same as Skyrim, as for that game... well... yeah.

I meant the TV show/books are pretty much the same as Skyrim, as for that game... well... yeah.
Have some of the books, love the show and hate the game ;)

Never played FM game before but I was considering FM14 the other day. Either that or BF4.
I only got that one really becausre that's when the Uefa cup became the Europa League and wanted a game that had the changes in it haven't played for a while and I don't play that often any more which is really why I haven't got any of the newer ones and from what I've seen it doesn't really change that much from year to year so for right now I'mhappy to stick with it. I do enjoy it but I've just had plenty of other things to keep me busy.

From what I've heard FM14's match day engine was extremely buggy and ruined the game. Happy to stick to FM13 and pick up 15 this year. Its the same with all annual released; year to year not much difference, give it two years to see major changes. Really enjoying FM 13 though, won Prem/CL 3 years in a row but this year they've worked out my tactics so I probably won't win anything.

Herby007 said:
From what I've heard FM14's match day engine was extremely buggy and ruined the game. Happy to stick to FM13 and pick up 15 this year. Its the same with all annual released; year to year not much difference, give it two years to see major changes. Really enjoying FM 13 though, won Prem/CL 3 years in a row but this year they've worked out my tactics so I probably won't win anything.
yeah I agree with you on that as there are days when I wish I'd given F1 2013 a miss. I, still enjoy it despite the difficulties I have with it. I just hope 2014 proves to be a better product makes me glad I only bought it on download though

Herby007 said:
yeah I agree with you on that as there are days when I wish I'd given F1 2013 a miss. I, still enjoy it despite the difficulties I have with it. I just hope 2014 proves to be a better product makes me glad I only bought it on download though
 Have put about 2 hours into F1 2013. The FFB on my G27 for the Ps3 is horrible. F1 2012 on the other hand is their best game in the series to date. As for yearly releases , I agree with Herby. That's what I'm doing with most of them , barring those I really enjoy.

Herby007 said:
 Have put about 2 hours into F1 2013. The FFB on my G27 for the Ps3 is horrible. F1 2012 on the other hand is their best game in the series to date. As for yearly releases , I agree with Herby. That's what I'm doing with most of them , barring those I really enjoy.
that's why with yearly releases I've started going with downloads now it saves shelf space for one and if I find I don't enjoy it as much as the predecessors I can just leave it off my system. I mostly bought 2013 because I was interested in the classic cars given both my favourite drivers cars were in the collection ( Mansell's and Hill's) and wanted a chance to drive them if it hadn't been for the classics I probably would have left it sand stuck with 2012. I just didn't like mostly the fact they beefed up the bottom levels without giving any thought to the assists really. they should have beefed up the  assists or alternatively put a new beginner level in under Amateur where the Amateur setting was really to keep things level if they wanted to beef the other levels up
Herby007 said:

that's why I usually change my tactics depending on whom I'm playing keep them guessing normally  I start in a lower league and build my reputation  up before taking one of the big jobs. It works for me and I find moer often than not I still walk away with at least 1 achievement most seasons either promotion/trophy not saying this works all the time but I do generally win more often than I lose when using this approach

Skyrim is better than GOT lol.
good job I already have Skyrim then :p

FM isnt really a game that you've gotta buy each year tbh. You can get away with the same edition for a few years, and you can download squad updates if your starting a new game

FM isnt really a game that you've gotta buy each year tbh. You can get away with the same edition for a few years, and you can download squad updates if your starting a new game
yeah that's why I don't buy it every year I'm happy to stick with the 2010 one for now anyway if they make any big changes to the formats of the competitions then maybe I will get a new one but I don't really see the point right now