The Game Thread!

Yeah atm I'm justrattling off achievements and goals on the Fifa  Journey mode on the X box. Managed to get a couple of decent goals recorded so far using the game DVR Capture thing. Hopefully I can get some more before I finish the 3 seasons

https://youtu.be/Pci_gJmcof8
This kind of stuff is really interesting to me. ARVN Dad helping his son do the voice acting for RS2's ARVN soldiers. Even though it's months old now, I still wanted to share it.

You couldn't make this up. So I was playing Fortnite, got 3 kills at Tilted Towers and didn't push my luck so left the zone. I went up a zipline, just as I got to the other side I knocked my Nintendo Switch off, as it was docked. I was using headphones and the wire got caught on my leg, just as it fell off and out of the dock I heard someone coming up the zipline.

So I quickly grabbed the Switch and put it on my lap, by the time I did that the guy was just staring at me wondering why I wasn't shooting, so I quickly killed him lol. The Switch then wouldn't go back into docked mode so I had to play the rest of the match with it on my lap and using my pro controller. I went on to win the game which I found hilarious after what happened and having to play looking directly down at my lap.

Just had a notification that my copy of Ace Comabt 7 will be delivered today (first time I have bought a game on release day for a couple of years): looks like my weekend plan is sorted! 

So Microsoft have broke every single Xbox. I didn't see a tweet about so went into the troubleshoot start-up menu and think I deleted everything. I can't even check if I have or not because doing that doesn't fix it. I'm so mad right now, especially if I have to download over 2TB of games again. Not what I need right now is it.

When turning on the Xbox you'd just get a black screen. Thankfully it is fixed now, but I don't understand how it happened. If it was an Xbox Live issue, then how it affected the home screen and the whole console I don't know, because you can obviously play Xbox offline. Also thankfully I didn't delete all my games, just console settings. But when the issue was fixed, none of my games showed up so I thought I was screwed and then suddenly they all popped up as installed.
https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1090672995180269568?s=19

Ah, OK. so it was not anything to do with your end and your console. Something to do with Xbox, their end.

I don't do the live stuff with my PlayStation 4. I just do the insert the disc into the console and play. I do it the "old fashioned way"! :D

McStanley

10 kills an the win, this game was so much fun!
https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/1091382674940280832?s=19

On topic I have been thoroughly enjoying playing Ace Combat 7 the last couple of weeks. 

For Honor and Hitman are the freebies on PSN this month. The early Hitman games were some of my favourites, so I am looking forward to giving that a go. 

Got an invite to try the Division 2 beta this weekend. Wasn't that blown away by the first game, but apparently the second one has more focus on single player, so I will definitely give it a try (once it has finished downloading: the beta is 50GB!)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I'm finding Hitman a real challenge which is great, currently doing the Paris mission at the palace and wow its very hard as theres so many areas with different scenarios.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, couger1981 said:

I'm finding Hitman a real challenge which is great, currently doing the Paris mission at the palace and wow its very hard as theres so many areas with different scenarios.

HITMAN 2016 or HITMAN 2? You can play HITMAN 2016 maps in HITMAN 2 without buying the new maps.

• Like 1

I'm Finnish, I like hockey and videogames, but I can't play NHL games as they are console exclusives 😕 I really would want to get the old PS3 to my room, but it's like our family's CD, DVD and Blu-ray player...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hughesy said:

Sweet, I just won a private beta key for The Division 2.

Start downloading it ASAP, its a pretty sizeable file! 

• Like 1

I'm still wondering what is the difference between Division 2 and 1... Also is the private beta keys still the same as with R6. That was the last one I participated in, but getting the key was ridiculously easy as you could do "choose the correct one out of three options" kind of game and get the key like that.

• Like 1

Big fan of Hitman being free on PS+ this month! Best game i've had off there for a while 👍

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Start downloading it ASAP, its a pretty sizeable file! 

It’s ok, with my broadband speed 45gb doesn’t take long:classic_cool:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hughesy said:

It’s ok, with my broadband speed 45gb doesn’t take long:classic_cool:

That's good: I have had to leave my PS4 on for most of the day to get it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Division 2 private beta is lit. I haven't pre ordered it, but playing this has made me want to.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UP100 said:

HITMAN 2016 or HITMAN 2? You can play HITMAN 2016 maps in HITMAN 2 without buying the new maps.

Hitman thats free on ps+ not sure if its Hitman 2016 or just Hitman episodes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, couger1981 said:

If you own any HITMAN episodes, you should be able to play them through HITMAN 2 with better visuals and gameplay.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, couger1981 said:

I think the 2016 Hitman and the Hitman episodes are the same thing: the episodes were released individually throughout 2016, then as a complete package at the start of 2017. It's the complete package that is free on PS+ this month. 

• Like 1