The Game Thread!

I'm just alternating between F1 2012 and NFS Shift 1 today got up to Tier 3 on the game so doing well so far just need to pick up enough stars to finish the job there.

I will be Titanfalling (Xbox One) later this evening if anybody would like to join in.
you streaming it then @justbiglee ?

Sunless Sea - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=235256256

I didn't get a chance to back this when the Kickstarter was running, but I really hope it gets Greenlight. Would LOVE to see it come to the PS4. Really digging the atmospheric soundtrack too.

Yeah true :P If it is good then I might get it. But that's what I say about most cods, unfortunately 

I'll admit I'm pretty reckless. Though, unlike Maldonado, I'll admit it.
I'm glad somebody owns up to the fact they suck sometimes :p maybe there's hope yet

I'll admit I'm pretty reckless. Though, unlike Maldonado, I'll admit it.
Well it's the lag as well. There were so many times where I want to try to outbrake you but I didn't because I knew there was a 95% chance of you spinning due to lag/invisible box etc.

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/b5/84/b5845070e68e5ab7b4221088fa11e42c.png

Holy coo!!!

FIFA is so incredibly fixed it is a joke.

I can play games where I have 15 shots on target all from in the 16 yard box and get no goals and then lose 3-0 to someone who had 3 shots all game. 
I can have players like TOTS Matic, Suarez or Cazorla make such bad first touches in some games, I wonder if it is even worth buying expensive players...

Like I got to division 1 in FUT Seasons, came to within a few points of winning it, then the next season lose 5 games out of 6 and get relegated... 2 seasons before that I won division 2 with 7 wins and 2 loses, playing really well. How does that happen? Especially when I have a better team. 

The worst thing about fixing in FIFA is that it is so obvious, like Suarez will miss 3 shots from around 12 yards or miss mulitple 1 on 1's. That stuff just does not happen, and I am sick of it.

Herby007 said:
From what I've heard FM14's match day engine was extremely buggy and ruined the game. Happy to stick to FM13 and pick up 15 this year. Its the same with all annual released; year to year not much difference, give it two years to see major changes. Really enjoying FM 13 though, won Prem/CL 3 years in a row but this year they've worked out my tactics so I probably won't win anything.
yeah I agree with you on that as there are days when I wish I'd given F1 2013 a miss. I, still enjoy it despite the difficulties I have with it. I just hope 2014 proves to be a better product makes me glad I only bought it on download though
 Have put about 2 hours into F1 2013. The FFB on my G27 for the Ps3 is horrible. F1 2012 on the other hand is their best game in the series to date. As for yearly releases , I agree with Herby. That's what I'm doing with most of them , barring those I really enjoy.
that's why with yearly releases I've started going with downloads now it saves shelf space for one and if I find I don't enjoy it as much as the predecessors I can just leave it off my system. I mostly bought 2013 because I was interested in the classic cars given both my favourite drivers cars were in the collection ( Mansell's and Hill's) and wanted a chance to drive them if it hadn't been for the classics I probably would have left it sand stuck with 2012. I just didn't like mostly the fact they beefed up the bottom levels without giving any thought to the assists really. they should have beefed up the  assists or alternatively put a new beginner level in under Amateur where the Amateur setting was really to keep things level if they wanted to beef the other levels up
Herby007 said:
From what I've heard FM14's match day engine was extremely buggy and ruined the game. Happy to stick to FM13 and pick up 15 this year. Its the same with all annual released; year to year not much difference, give it two years to see major changes. Really enjoying FM 13 though, won Prem/CL 3 years in a row but this year they've worked out my tactics so I probably won't win anything.

that's why I usually change my tactics depending on whom I'm playing keep them guessing normally  I start in a lower league and build my reputation  up before taking one of the big jobs. It works for me and I find moer often than not I still walk away with at least 1 achievement most seasons either promotion/trophy not saying this works all the time but I do generally win more often than I lose when using this approach

Anyone else played Game of Thrones? the game looked pretty good up until you started controlling the character lol the movement in the game is so bad that it feels like its unplayable, i mean you have to hold down the right mouse button to move the camera so the character can go in that direction.
Just play Skyrim again, pretty much the same thing
Skyrim is better than GOT lol.
good job I already have Skyrim then :p
I spent about 15 - 20 hours playing the game on the 360 untill my save got corrupted haven't picked it up since :(

Herby007 said:
yeah I agree with you on that as there are days when I wish I'd given F1 2013 a miss. I, still enjoy it despite the difficulties I have with it. I just hope 2014 proves to be a better product makes me glad I only bought it on download though
 Have put about 2 hours into F1 2013. The FFB on my G27 for the Ps3 is horrible. F1 2012 on the other hand is their best game in the series to date. As for yearly releases , I agree with Herby. That's what I'm doing with most of them , barring those I really enjoy.
that's why with yearly releases I've started going with downloads now it saves shelf space for one and if I find I don't enjoy it as much as the predecessors I can just leave it off my system. I mostly bought 2013 because I was interested in the classic cars given both my favourite drivers cars were in the collection ( Mansell's and Hill's) and wanted a chance to drive them if it hadn't been for the classics I probably would have left it sand stuck with 2012. I just didn't like mostly the fact they beefed up the bottom levels without giving any thought to the assists really. they should have beefed up the  assists or alternatively put a new beginner level in under Amateur where the Amateur setting was really to keep things level if they wanted to beef the other levels up
Herby007 said:

that's why I usually change my tactics depending on whom I'm playing keep them guessing normally  I start in a lower league and build my reputation  up before taking one of the big jobs. It works for me and I find moer often than not I still walk away with at least 1 achievement most seasons either promotion/trophy not saying this works all the time but I do generally win more often than I lose when using this approach

Anyone else played Game of Thrones? the game looked pretty good up until you started controlling the character lol the movement in the game is so bad that it feels like its unplayable, i mean you have to hold down the right mouse button to move the camera so the character can go in that direction.
I spent about 15 - 20 hours playing the game on the 360 untill my save got corrupted haven't picked it up since :(
haven't got arounfd to playing it properly yet myself but I've not had it that long but I will eventually get around to it but I've got a few things on the go at the moment I'm finishing off Bioshock Infinite as I'm on the last fight where you have to protect your ship from the Vox Populi. It's a tough fight haven't cracked it yet but I do have an idea that might help me control the numbers a bit better. I'm also going through F1 2012 and NFS Shift games career modes as well been working on those today

Ain't no game like the original most wanted. Eagerly waiting for Grid Autosport

Herby007 said:
Herby007 said:

haven't got arounfd to playing it properly yet myself but I've not had it that long but I will eventually get around to it but I've got a few things on the go at the moment I'm finishing off Bioshock Infinite as I'm on the last fight where you have to protect your ship from the Vox Populi. It's a tough fight haven't cracked it yet but I do have an idea that might help me control the numbers a bit better. I'm also going through F1 2012 and NFS Shift games career modes as well been working on those today
Get Songbird to attack the big airships while you kill anybody who comes aboard. If there's no airships around, big or little, then get him to attack the deck closest to the enemies who are giving you trouble.
Did it on my second try using that tactic.

Ron666 said:
Ain't no game like the original most wanted. Eagerly waiting for Grid Autosport
so am I that's one of the reasons why I installed the shift games for practicing for Autosport
Herby007 said:
Herby007 said:

Get Songbird to attack the big airships while you kill anybody who comes aboard. If there's no airships around, big or little, then get him to attack the deck closest to the enemies who are giving you trouble.
Did it on my second try using that tactic.
Yeah I read that's the way to do it the main problem I'm having is Songbirds recharge time because every time you use him you have to wait for him to recharge before you can use him again, and in that mean time you get pummeled and your ship gets smashed I was thinking of throwing the Possession vigor at some of them and get them to turn against each other thereby directing their fire away from me to try to help don't know if it'll work but it might help keep them at bay until Songbird is ready to strike again. Been an interesting game though I'm sure I'll find a tactic that works for me as the game for the most part has been easier than I thought fun and enjoyable though it's just the last fire fight that's got me scratching my head