The Game Thread!

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

That is disappointing, as Wipeout HD was good on PS3. I have downloaded it (and Sniper Elite), but not tried either yet. 

Loving Sniper so far it's very challenging as it's hard to find a good hiding spot to sniper anyone.

Sniper Elite 1 and 2 were excellent, I hope SE4 is as good! 

• Like 1

So uhh I seem to get getting really good at Fortnite on PC now. Last night I came out of Tilted Town where you cant build with 12 kills, but as usual with high kill games I either mess up or the game screws me.

When I first switched to PC I really struggled, but now I'm confident in 1v1 fights. A streamer named Happy Hamlet Hughesy Hamlet as I always drop there and come out swinging. Only a 2 kill arena win but could have been more if not for mechs stealing my kills. Cant play now due to a migraine, but I need to grind to get to the champions league so I can play in the cash cups

• Like 1

Some of the vids you post are nuts haha, i wish i could get to that level! I'm half decent on Switch, but anytime i come across an experienced player i struggle.

Keep grinding it though, imagine getting paid to play Fortnite haha

• Like 1

Few hours into Sniper Elite 4 and it's excellent so far. Started on a medium difficultly and, like the earlier games, you really have to take your time. Probably not a game for everyone, but more a thinking shooter. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Few hours into Sniper Elite 4 and it's excellent so far. Started on a medium difficultly and, like the earlier games, you really have to take your time. Probably not a game for everyone, but more a thinking shooter. 

I started at medium for the first mission then bump it to hard for the second one. I took around 2 hours to complete the first mission as you need to keep hidden most of the time and sneak around the map which was big. 

At the moment i finding hard to be less challenging so i might choose Realist for the next mission.

Is someone playing Destiny 2 here? I recently bought this game and after playing a couple of hours, I realized that I did not understand. In General, I just decided to buy destiny 2 boost. Now I play in PvP mode and it's a lot of fun!

Edited by FrederickBraun

I've finally got round to playing Detroit: Become Human, and oh my days! 😲

What a game it is, so glad it was on PS+ because i probably wouldn't have played it for a long time otherwise! 

• Agree 1