The Game Thread!

I bought an Xbox One S (All-Digital) edition for around 130 euros... I think I got a decent enough deal. Now I just have to wait ages to get it thanks to them not having enough consoles 😛 

I just had to do it, you know? I've been playing NHL 09 for the PC (aka NHL 06) for way too long now.

F....sake why oh why did I buy Jurassic World on Steam? Somehow I have 17 hrs playtime and I bought it 2 days ago...I am such a mad paleo geek girl...even though I know that a lot of the game is total bullcrap I can't help but getting obsessed with the whole concept. Also is it psychotic to deliberately let my Velociraptors (yes CM forum spellcheck that is the correct way to spell that) out of their pen to run amok amongst (come on that word is never hyphenated ***) the guests? Maybe I'll get them to battle my T-Rex today? hmmm

• Like 1

I think my Xbox purchace was a good choice. Less spending time on PC without doing anything, and EA Access allows me to play games I've been wanting to play for a long time (such as NHL games and Skate 3) with some "also on PC" games that I'd never buy like Battlefield V 🙂 

Also @sjsharp2010 how was NFS Heat?

On 1/24/2020 at 8:05 PM, UP100 said:

I think my Xbox purchace was a good choice. Less spending time on PC without doing anything, and EA Access allows me to play games I've been wanting to play for a long time (such as NHL games and Skate 3) with some "also on PC" games that I'd never buy like Battlefield V 🙂 

Also @sjsharp2010 how was NFS Heat?

It's great fun actually I've finished the story though there are a few cars I haven't unlocked yet that I want to try. But I can see myself doing a few runs of it trying to beat the story again with different cars and things. In many ways it kind of reminds me of NFS Carbon in terms of the different race types and the need to dodge the cops and al that just with better graphics. My only criticism is that he police can seem a little overpowered especially if you get the heat level right up. Must admit I really like the avatar customisation as well in the game It adds a nice touch.

Edited by sjsharp2010

I recently tried VR with a friend of mine. I was stunned by how cool it is. I felt like I was in the game myself, and after the game for a very long time I could not understand that I was no longer playing. I got so interested in VR that I started to get interested in It. It turns out that thanks to vr development services, creating a VR game is not so difficult. Therefore, most games on VR are made by indie developers.

Edited by GordensHigh
  • Like 1

Taking a break from the Grid Forums and posting something simple in here, possibly to engage the community now that I am being called a "Community Leader" by some people in the Grid Forum (Names will not be mentioned here). How is your day going on now that you are in the Codemasters Community? What is your favorite Codemasters game? maybe a game not made by Codemasters?

Just a very simple thing, I did not make a poll due to the fact it might exclude some people who like a game not mentioned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CordedQuill42 said:

Taking a break from the Grid Forums and posting something simple in here, possibly to engage the community now that I am being called a "Community Leader" by some people in the Grid Forum (Names will not be mentioned here). How is your day going on now that you are in the Codemasters Community? What is your favorite Codemasters game? maybe a game not made by Codemasters?

Just a very simple thing, I did not make a poll due to the fact it might exclude some people who like a game not mentioned.

I've merged your thread to this one, as this has some history behind it and it was on page 2 of the forums (so I'm not blaming you for missing it! 🙂 )

I'm trying to get some kind of answer out eventually, but I'm currently thinking about it... slowly 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1