The Game Thread!

NFS Underground 2- the toughest racing game on the planet. CANT FOOKING COMPLETE THE MOTHER FOOKING 2ND URL BLOODY GOD DAMMIT I AM FED UP WITH THIS PILE OF PSYING CRAP !!!!!!! 10 BLOODY ATTEMPTS AND EACH TIME THE BLOODY AI

Ron666 said:
NFS Underground 2- the toughest racing game on the planet. CANT FOOKING COMPLETE THE MOTHER FOOKING 2ND URL BLOODY GOD DAMMIT I AM FED UP WITH THIS PILE OF PSYING CRAP !!!!!!! 10 BLOODY ATTEMPTS AND EACH TIME THE BLOODY AI
hahaha I remember doing those URL's, I sucked at the drag racing the most :P

Ron666 said:
Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.
my favourite NFS's are the Shift ones  although the Run is quite good
I loved Shift 1 - didn't like the drift but loved all the other stuff. 
I loved Shift too i was pretty competitive had some very quick setups before most of the people i raced with started to leave and game got boring.

Ron666 said:
that's what I feel sometimes playing F1 2013 maybe with a few yuears practice and time I might eventually crack it never played underground though

Ron666 said:
Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.
I loved Shift 1 - didn't like the drift but loved all the other stuff. 
I struggle with the drifts as well but then I struggle with that on Grid 2 sometimes as well but it is an interesting challenge mind you so was racing Abu Dhabi and the Red Bull ring backwards

gazzy1988 said:
Off topic everyone, but who knows where to download LMA Manager for the pc. CLASSIC GAME
I think ther e is a website called gog.com or something thasrt does old games not suer though as I've never used it.

Right. CS:GO tonight from 8pm onwards. Platy and myself will be playing and we have a TS if you want to hear us talk shit. Hopefully one of you PC gaming gentlemen will join in.

Can someone play Max Payne 3 on Steam with me, all alone atm. :(
I have it... Never played it online though :p
It's hilarious, use Jack Lupino as my online character. The drugged up boss in Max Payne 1 who thinks he's a messanger from satan.

TDM, DM, Hardcore and Gang Wars. What you would expect, except Gang Wars is like a short story, written by the plays depending on what happens during the rounds. For example one team might be able to grab all of the bags of drugs, of blow up a garage. Then the next round would be different. They are all based around Story events as well. You can customize your loadouts and avatars into the finest detail, use story characters from the old games if you unlock them too.

You can use bullet time, shoot dodging, various different boosters.

Perhaps if you bought me CS:GO. And a new PC while you're at it.

But I must say I do love your TS talk.
I'll buy you CS:GO when it'd next on sale, Brucey boy.

Ron666 said:

:-O HAVE YOU PLAYED THE OLDER GAMES ?  [-X

Ron666 said:

what makes you think I haven't?

Here's a racing based board game set at Monaco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYEoP0j63c

Ron666 said:

Nothin I was just sayin' that I think the older NFs games were waaay better than the newer ones. They've all been pretty rubbish. Shift was a half hearted attempt at a sim and the rest just aren't the same they used to be .Although I will admit I have never played therun so I can't comment on that.

Ron666 said:

Nothin I was just sayin' that I think the older NFs games were waaay better than the newer ones. They've all been pretty rubbish. Shift was a half hearted attempt at a sim and the rest just aren't the same they used to be .Although I will admit I have never played therun so I can't comment on that.
I agree that they're not the best when it comers to out and out racing but I think it may have to do with the fact that in them ain in those games you spend just as much time dodging the police as you do actually racing other competitors that's why I think I generally prefer Shift as it is more a touring car type game where you race in proper championships and such like the Toca and Grid games for me it's just my opinion but I think Shift has been there best attempt at this sort of game and it's just a shame they only did 2 before going back to doing their police dodging again I still enjoy Carbon and The run but I prefer track racing

Been playing some Forza 5 this afternoon, really enjoying it - here's my current ride.

God damn that looks sweet. These are the kind of graphics I want from an F1 game *hint hint* ;)

Been playing some Forza 5 this afternoon, really enjoying it - here's my current ride.

God damn that looks sweet. These are the kind of graphics I want from an F1 game *hint hint* ;)
I think we all would :D