The Game Thread!

Lukedfrt said:
I never understood how EA lost the license for the Champions League, they have the money for it compared to Konami.

But then again, they used to bring a seperate Champions League game out alongside Fifa. So Screw you again EA! 
Probably find its some "fairness" thing to stop Fifa completely taking everything from Konami...

If they had an option to change the tournament name and logo then it would be fine....Thats how PES gets around without having licenses....

Lukedfrt said:
I never understood how EA lost the license for the Champions League, they have the money for it compared to Konami.

But then again, they used to bring a seperate Champions League game out alongside Fifa. So Screw you again EA! 
Probably find its some "fairness" thing to stop Fifa completely taking everything from Konami...

If they had an option to change the tournament name and logo then it would be fine....Thats how PES gets around without having licenses....
that's how Fifa does it too the Europa League is just simply called Euro league and Champions league is called Champions cup it's still more or less the same format

Lukedfrt said:

that's how Fifa does it too the Europa League is just simply called Euro league and Champions league is called Champions cup it's still more or less the same format
Nah, I mean like in pes you can rename the leagues to the proper name and import the correct logo. Can't do that on Fifa so your stuck with the fake trophy names and logos

Lukedfrt said:

Nah, I mean like in pes you can rename the leagues to the proper name and import the correct logo. Can't do that on Fifa so your stuck with the fake trophy names and logos

yeah as I got a download patch from Pesedit .com on my 2012 version which corrects all the badges and team names even all proper kits were added too looks really professional and works really well too. been trying too get the download for 2014 but they've put thenm on a site   which is a bit of a pain as the website is a bit iffy to download from tbh on that one I've just given up but I managed to download 1 part just need the other 4

http://www.pesedit.com/

that's the site I use I just went to their forums and downloaded exactly what I needed  and all you've got to do once you've downloaded them is once you've installed pes install the patch just as if you're installing a standard program works best if you work off a clean install though as otherwise you have to delete certain files that is on the PC versions anyway

Finally got around to playing some BF4, let's say after 6+ months i'm a bit rusty...

Is there a few people in here who want a game of Civ V at some point? 

@justbiglee said:
What is the verdict on Transistor? Anybody played it?
VERY mixed reviews so far, which is disappointing. Going to check out some gameplay videos this weekend.

Not good enough. My first few games back with @SynGamer felt like I'd never left.
You up for a few games tonight? 

@onetwothree something's come up at 7:30 which I have to do, I might be on around 9:30-10:00 though? (emphasis on the might).

Sorry I had to bail half way through that last game @onetwothree, but my net was lagging a ton and making playing pretty dificult. :p