The Game Thread!

I'm probably late to mention this, but if CM have the F3 license, could we see them in F1 2014?

Platy said:
No.
Is there a reason why, or do you just not want them?

I think it'd be cool, kind of like how Moto GP games have lower tiers

AMS97KRR said:
Platy said:
No.

I bet the dev team would love to add a low formula, however production times / resources / licencing would be a lot of effort for what is primarily an F1 game. It would be more likely to see them in a Grid title as the development cycle is much longer and there's more of a place for F3 there. 

AMS97KRR said:
Platy said:
No.

Finite resource need to be spent on making a good F1 game. Absolutely no point adding things like F3 or whatever to it. Just doesn't fit in with F1.

started downloading wolfenstein about 12:00 and it's still going either it's a big game or the Steam system's running particularly slow :p

started downloading wolfenstein about 12:00 and it's still going either it's a big game or the Steam system's running particularly slow :p
It's pretty damn big :p 43.6GB big.

yeah it's sitting at 36% at the moment thought it would have finished by now as most of my games tend dto download within a couple of hours

How long did yours take then ?

How long did yours take then ?
Around 3 or 4 hours, started downloading it about 9:30am and it was done sometime around 12 or 1

I've just made some cash. Rank these games in order of which I should get first: Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Autosport, Tropico 5.

spent the whole day yesterday downloading Wolfenstein haven't had a chamce to play yet and I've got Autosport and Watch Dogs on order just waiting on the posty for that

I've just made some cash. Rank these games in order of which I should get first: Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Autosport, Tropico 5.
Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, Autosport, Tropico 5.