The Game Thread!

I've just made some cash. Rank these games in order of which I should get first: Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Autosport, Tropico 5.
Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, Autosport, Tropico 5.
yeah that's probably the order I'd choose too

I've just made some cash. Rank these games in order of which I should get first: Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Autosport, Tropico 5.
Tropico looks much better than that

Better than what? :p

I've had a chance to play Watch Dogs for about 30 mins, and it's awesome! Gunplay feels great, the open world has stuff happening constantly, it's a lot like GTA V only more interactive and with a more realistic feel. 
Didn't have a chance to play any missions though, my friend wouldn't let me spoil them for him :p The driving felt a bit off, just kinda weird, you get used to it pretty quickly though. Strangely enough, I found myself driving much more realisticlly, like stopping at red lights and only overtaking when there was no oncoming cars. On GTA V I've always been like 'Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!' and crashing constantly. 
The best thing was finding a motorbike, and whizzing about preventing random street crime. Felt a bit like Batman with his coat billowing out like a cape on the bike and the info and hacks the phone gives you :p

Wolfenstein is just non-stop Nazi slaughtering badassery. Autosport is hopefully gonna be as good as the original game. Tropico... Top down games where you build things just don't appeal to me. Anything like RTS games just get repetitive and boring within an hour or two. There's not really a whole lot of wiggle room for anyting different to happen.

I've had a chance to play Watch Dogs for about 30 mins, and it's awesome! Gunplay feels great, the open world has stuff happening constantly, it's a lot like GTA V only more interactive and with a more realistic feel. 
Didn't have a chance to play any missions though, my friend wouldn't let me spoil them for him :p The driving felt a bit off, just kinda weird, you get used to it pretty quickly though. Strangely enough, I found myself driving much more realisticlly, like stopping at red lights and only overtaking when there was no oncoming cars. On GTA V I've always been like 'Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!' and crashing constantly. 
The best thing was finding a motorbike, and whizzing about preventing random street crime. Felt a bit like Batman with his coat billowing out like a cape on the bike and the info and hacks the phone gives you :p

Wolfenstein is just non-stop Nazi slaughtering badassery. Autosport is hopefully gonna be as good as the original game. Tropico... Top down games where you build things just don't appeal to me. Anything like RTS games just get repetitive and boring within an hour or two. There's not really a whole lot of wiggle room for anyting different to happen.
I'm probably going to get Tropico, I want to destroy your city with a nuke..

Wolfenstein is really quite good so far. I love the setting and the guns, it's is cool. 

AMS97KRR said:
Wolfenstein is really quite good so far. I love the setting and the guns, it's is cool. 
was planning on giving it a go a bit later myself now that I have it on my PC

I'm probably going to get Tropico, I want to destroy your city with a nuke..
he could erasily just hack it with his phone than where would you go :p

I would go Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Killzone

Just picked up Watch dogs, haven't had the chance to play it yet.

Edit: Loving the hacking options so far in the game :)

I would go Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Killzone

Just picked up Watch dogs, haven't had the chance to play it yet.

Edit: Loving the hacking options so far in the game :)
still waiting for my Watchdogs copy hopefully should receive it in the next post just had a look at the first few minutes of Wolfenstein got a little bit confused as to what to do at first but I'm slowly getting up to speed  tends to happen to me on a new game :p good graphics though I'll give it credit for that

Tropico 5 PS4 release is sometime later in the year, so I'll get that then. Saw a short video of Wolfenstein, decided it wasn't really me.

Don't know whether your Watchdogs has arrived yet @Revolvingprawn  but my copy arrived today haven'yt tried it yet though but I'llget round to at least installing it today even if I don't play it. :D

Don't know whether your Watchdogs has arrived yet @Revolvingprawn  but my copy arrived today haven'yt tried it yet though but I'llget round to at least installing it today even if I don't play it. :D
Won't find out till I'm home from work :p Probably won't get to play much of it tonight anyway though, got a league race on F1 2013 and some other bits to sort after that. Might get an hour in before I gotta go to bed lol.

Won't find out till I'm home from work :p Probably won't get to play much of it tonight anyway though, got a league race on F1 2013 and some other bits to sort after that. Might get an hour in before I gotta go to bed lol.
yeah busy with my motor racing games at the moment as well practicing for when Autosport comes :D

Won't find out till I'm home from work :p Probably won't get to play much of it tonight anyway though, got a league race on F1 2013 and some other bits to sort after that. Might get an hour in before I gotta go to bed lol.
yeah busy with my motor racing games at the moment as well practicing for when Autosport comes :D
It's here :) Getting it installed now so I don't have to do it later lol.

It's here :) Getting it installed now so I don't have to do it later lol.
good news for both of us then  :D

dunno what's up with the uplay servers trying to get watchdogs to activate into a playable state but can't :((

Won't find out till I'm home from work :p Probably won't get to play much of it tonight anyway though, got a league race on F1 2013 and some other bits to sort after that. Might get an hour in before I gotta go to bed lol.
doubt you'll get to play it at all at the moment I can't activate mine it seems that the uplay servers aer experiencing technical malfunctions and can't activate our games I've installed it I just can't activate it  :(

doubt you'll get to play it at all at the moment I can't activate mine it seems that the uplay servers aer experiencing technical malfunctions and can't activate our games I've installed it I just can't activate it  :(
I bought it for Xbox One, it's working fine :p

I bought it for Xbox One, it's working fine :p

good for you then hopefully they fix our problem soon

Edit just found this article

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/uplay-server-errors-lock-some-players-out-of-watch-dogs-on-launch-day/ wouldn't like to be in Ubisoft's shoes right now

UPDATE finally got the code cleared and working time to see if the Chicago streets will be able to hack me :p

Did anyone else see Steven Hoods tweet saying about Caterham being up for sale and how cool it would be to be a driver/manager.....?

New for F1 2014? Possibly? 

AMS97KRR said:
Did anyone else see Steven Hoods tweet saying about Caterham being up for sale and how cool it would be to be a driver/manager.....?

New for F1 2014? Possibly? 
would have thought it moer likely to be a separate game entirely rather than part of the F1 2014 game I think. it's possible but unlikely I did see the tweet though even commented on it

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/27/battlefield-hardline-confirmed-for-fall-2014

Discuss.

Sounds completely different to their normal status quo. Be interesting to see a trailer for it.

Canceled my Watch_Dogs preorder and put that money towards Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4.