The Game Thread!

I don't think my upload speed (2MB) is fast enough to proper stream on my PS4. I've watched other PS4 streams and they look pretty damn good IMO.

SynGamer said:
I don't think my upload speed (2MB) is fast enough to proper stream on my PS4. I've watched other PS4 streams and they look pretty damn good IMO.
I have a 3-4 mb download and facebook upload option took awhile.

SynGamer said:
3-4mb download or upload?

Does anyone here play Hearthstone? My mate from work has got me into it and it's surprisingly brilliant. Not enjoyed a game like this in a very long time, and its F2P.

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
Download, uploading is slow.

Good find can't wait to try it :)

yeah sounds interesting.

Just hada cracking race on F1 2012 starting 17th after a compromised qualifying to win the race at Catalunya took quite a drive to get there but it was absolutely thrilling passing Perez on the last lap to take the win definitely had to push hard to get there.

One thing that does irk me though is the Drive Club tyres. I mean, they've gone into so much painstaking detail to get the least obvious things right, and they go out and not bother with the things that actually propel you forward.

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
Download, uploading is slow.
Yeah, I was going g to say that 3-4mb is rather slow, and usually your upload speed is slower than the DL speed.

Platy said:
Hopefully its good to drive. Will be disappointing if they've neglected the actual driving part.
It's an arcade game, and they've admitted that, so I don't harbour much hope. With any luck, some of these goodies end up in GT7.
Article says they've been working with Thrustmaster, seems a bit of a strange thing to do if it's a full-on arcade game.

Been getting back into bad company 2 this past week after I read the servers were being taken down. What a brilliant game....

Give me 5 or so, need to update the PS4. @Onetwothree

EDIT:
Now it wants me to download another 1 GB patch, but internet's being slow.

These matches are not going well for me..