The Game Thread!

Give me 5 or so, need to update the PS4. @Onetwothree

EDIT:
Now it wants me to download another 1 GB patch, but internet's being slow.
Still waiting. 

That was a pretty good round for us. I think this is my last one for now.

"That was a pretty good round for us. I think this is my last one for now."

"My shoulders hurt."

It's a good thing you said earlier you were playing Battlefield :P

I have hope that Assetto Corsa becomes a really good online racing game. There's a long way for it to go though but the actual driving/racing part is great.

Platy said:
I have hope that Assetto Corsa becomes a really good online racing game. There's a long way for it to go though but the actual driving/racing part is great.

yeah it looks really nice doesn't it I recently bought it on Steam I'm not really a big sim fan but it looked really nice and I couldn't really resist.

Just completed Shift 1 I'm so proud of myself :D

At this point, short of Sony announcing GT7 at E3, I'm probably going to be picking up Project CARS.

SynGamer said:
At this point, short of Sony announcing GT7 at E3, I'm probably going to be picking up Project CARS.
There will be no GT announcements at E3 I'm afraid.

Platy said:
Would be even better if gamepads actually worked.

Platy said:
well it is still a work in progress I think I've managed to put together a few clean laps of Monza on the game via keyboard not particularly quick laps but still I think with a bit of practice I'll get a bit faster

Platy said:
well it is still a work in progress I think I've managed to put together a few clean laps of Monza on the game via keyboard not particularly quick laps but still I think with a bit of practice I'll get a bit faster
Using the PC xbox contoller so hopefully the next updates will fix it

Thinking about buying a PS Vita again. Bought one beginning of December but it died after 2 weeks. Hoping I'd have more luck with another one.

That said, it would just be for Metal Gear Solid 2/3...can't actually think of any other games that are on the Vita. 

Can anyone recommend more games so I can justify it? I did have the Super Smash Brawl rip off and Uncharted but thought both were pretty meh.

EDIT: also had FIFA 12 I think. That was pretty decent but again nothing spectacular. 

Took it back to the shop and got a full refund. I wanted another one but they had sold out and apparently didn't know when they'd next get stock in so couldn't do that. Bit crap.

Platy said:
Get a wheel so you can enjoy the physics.
If i had the room i would get one :(
same here plus with my disability it's hard for me to use one anyway so I'm not really sure a wheel would help me

Persona 4, Hot Shots Golf, Uncharted Golden Abyss, MLB 14, Terraria, a whole bunch of other indies. And if you have, or plan on getting a PS4, remote play is pretty cool.

SynGamer said:
Persona 4, Hot Shots Golf, Uncharted Golden Abyss, MLB 14, Terraria, a whole bunch of other indies. And if you have, or plan on getting a PS4, remote play is pretty cool.
This.

PS Plus is amazing for Vita as well, Gravity Rush is a must play! Moto GP 13 was free last month :D

SynGamer said:
I have heard good things about Persona - never really looked into it though. RPG isn't it? As I said, I found Uncharted to be meh, disappointing to say the least. Indie titles would be great, but then again my PC is full of them so I'm not sure how many I'd be willing to buy again...

I hear that the PS4 might be getting bundled with the Vita. That would be very tempting I have to say. Still hoping to hold out for a limited edition PS4/MGSV combo though. 

Can anyone with a Vita confirm that Metal Gear Solid 1 works on it now? When I had it back in November it didn't :/

I am so into my space games at the moment, waiting for stuff like Elite Dangerous to come out. In the mean time, dusting off Starlancer, Freelancer and Hardwar.

In terms of RPGs I am playing Tales of Symphonia HD at the moment It's aged pretty poorly I must say, but pretty fun.

Platy said:
Loving Assetto Corsa too. I recommend the Nordschleife track mod by Snoopy if you haven't downloaded it yet. Most modded tracks so far are terrible however this one is very good IMO.

Britpoint said:
I am so into my space games at the moment, waiting for stuff like Elite Dangerous to come out. In the mean time, dusting off Starlancer, Freelancer and Hardwar.

In terms of RPGs I am playing Tales of Symphonia HD at the moment It's aged pretty poorly I must say, but pretty fun.
This one looks interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bs9H6uUwEM

I'm now thoroughly convinced that game developers put every name they have on their payroll into their credits purely to spite me.