The Game Thread!

Tried out pixel junk shooter...didn't know it was a twin stick game. I suck at those, passing for now. Also tried contrast, alright, but controls are wonky and the VA was rather annoying.

I'm now thoroughly convinced that game developers put every name they have on their payroll into their credits purely to spite me.
Have you played Broken Age? In the new era of kickstarter you're also going to have to sit through the names of 90,000 backers! :D

SynGamer said:
Tried out pixel junk shooter...didn't know it was a twin stick game. I suck at those, passing for now. Also tried contrast, alright, but controls are wonky and the VA was rather annoying.
Contrast is decent, horrible bug at the end though. Couldn't finish the game thanks to it  [-(

Also, NBA 2K14 is free on PS+ for PS3 this month! Sony :x

Woo! Sunderland fans on the FIFA trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnTYVT6lwBc

fIsince08 said:
Woo! Sunderland fans on the FIFA trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnTYVT6lwBc
Oh wow, players boots now leave marks in the grass! Madden's had that for a few years now.....

Fifa looks really tempting i gotta admit... :/

So the worst kept secret in gaming has just been confirmed. GTA V for next gen and PC.
Aaah about time! I've been waiting for GTA V for ages but wanted it on my PC.

If it comes out at full price again I doubt I'll bother with it. I already got bored of that game once, not gonna pay for it twice just to get bored again. 

Will probably get a PS4 for the online, and end up getting it on PC for online/mods.

But it's on PC, £25 will be out there somewhere as usual.
Hopefully less on CJS. Got Wolfenstein for £22, and Murdered: Soul Suspect for £13 by using the Steam key sites :)

PS4 inbound........

I'm struggling to hold off buying one.........

I'll go and look at the price, maybe that will deter me.....

But it's on PC, £25 will be out there somewhere as usual.
Hopefully less on CJS. Got Wolfenstein for £22, and Murdered: Soul Suspect for £13 by using the Steam key sites :)
Yeah, i'd like to pre-order but on the day all the deals come out of nowhere. I've even seen Watch_Dogs for £22.

PS4 inbound........

I know, it's stupid. Going to Belgium for 5 nights including the GP for less than a PS4. It was actually the choice I had to make.

PS4 inbound........

They cost too much, better off getting a PC although the price tends to escalate if you don't already have some of the basics like a monitor etc.

PS4 inbound........

They cost too much, better off getting a PC although the price tends to escalate if you don't already have some of the basics like a monitor etc.
well most PC's can run off a standard HDtv as well as long as you have a High def cable connected to the graphics card that's how I use my PC  certainly saves on the desk space

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4 and XB1! 

Now I finally have a reason to get a next-gen console! Probably PS4 - it's tradition that I play all my console RPGs on Playstation if possible.

PS4 inbound........

I know, it's stupid. Going to Belgium for 5 nights including the GP for less than a PS4. It was actually the choice I had to make.
Yeah, that sort of decision puts the price into perspective! :-/

Only seen 2 or 3 games that have made me want to get a PS4 but not enough to make me buy one :P

PS4 is majorly lacking games, all i play on it is Fifa & COD. And E3 hasn't filled me with much hope this year other than Little Big Planet 3.

I WANT AN ELEPHANT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04z45SOAH5k

after seeing that so do I growing up I always liked elephants now I think I know why :p

got to say though I'm not really a Far Cry fan but this looks incredibly realistic I may be tempted to get this