The Game Thread!

Currently downloading Grid Autosport, turns out I pre-ordered the Black Edition after all and got a free copy of Dirt Showdown with it, even though I'll probably never play that after hating the demo :p
I ordered the disc copy of Autosport so have to wait for the postman to deliver before I can get started but I certainly know what I'm doing tomorrow :p
No discs on PC for me :p I'm all about discs on the Xbox, I'd never buy a game I had to download on it, but on PC I don't own a single disc for any games I have :)

What's your Steam ID bud?

Currently downloading Grid Autosport, turns out I pre-ordered the Black Edition after all and got a free copy of Dirt Showdown with it, even though I'll probably never play that after hating the demo :p
I ordered the disc copy of Autosport so have to wait for the postman to deliver before I can get started but I certainly know what I'm doing tomorrow :p
No discs on PC for me :p I'm all about discs on the Xbox, I'd never buy a game I had to download on it, but on PC I don't own a single disc for any games I have :)

What's your Steam ID bud?

sjsharp2011 is my Steam name. 

With yearly games like Fifa and the F1 games I go download although with Fifa 15 I'm going to go with a disc this time as Fifa are switching over to the Ignite engine for PC this year so I want a hard copy of that.. I generally go with disc copies for games I want to keep. for games that don't hold as much interest for me again I'll go download. it's mostly games I want to keep and have a hard copy of.  Basically I go for a hard copy if I can see myself putting a lot of hours into the game and based on how the career mode is structured. I can see this happening in Autosport. 

Right, so I just bought Goat Simulator and CS Complete. And Train Sim and World of Subways. I think I may have a train fetish.

almost forgot how much fun F1 2010 was. Proper old school racing no kers no DRS just you the car and the track.

With keyboard, doing skill moves is next to impossible but I have never used them before, not in 11. I tend to rely on simple tactics instead and I execute them to perfection. So far, the manager mode seems to be a major improvement over 11. But most of the player faces remain unchanged and graphically, the game is pretty much the same as 11.

Ron666 said:
With keyboard, doing skill moves is next to impossible but I have never used them before, not in 11. I tend to rely on simple tactics instead and I execute them to perfection. So far, the manager mode seems to be a major improvement over 11. But most of the player faces remain unchanged and graphically, the game is pretty much the same as 11.
Same as you really I don't use the skill moves  and like you I tend tob use simple tactics I make them work for me and I usually stick to them.

Right, so I just bought Goat Simulator and CS Complete. And Train Sim and World of Subways. I think I may have a train fetish.
So you're going to join me and Herby in some CSGO action?

Train Simulator is awesome! It's so weirdly addictive :p

fIsince08 said:
GRID AUTOSPORT IS HERE!!! :D
well it's out but still waiting for my copy damn posty never delivered this morning or if he has since 10am I haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to playing though when it does eventually show up.

Platy said:
If Grid Autosport wasn't £30 I'd probably get it. #cheap
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/GRID-Autosport-CD-Key-For-Steam.html

That better? :p It is quite good, liking it better than even Grid 1 atm :)

Train Simulator is awesome! It's so weirdly addictive :p
Five-year-olds at heart.

Is there any way of testing a PS3 game to see if it works or not? My fifa disc hasn't been working and i'm not sure if its got scratched (Its not got very many) or if my PS3 is playing up as its stopped playing LA Noire, and GTA V's missions have stopped loading.

I mean it works on the odd occasion but only for a short period of time then the commentary goes quiet and it jams.

Don't fancy buying 14, Any ideas? :/

Assetto Corsa 50% off. I recommend if you want a good racing sim. It's Early Access right now but they're updating frequently.

Decided to buy Train Simulator 2014 too, it was too good a saving to miss out on :P

Not played a train game for a few years, doubt trains have changed that much :P

Decided to buy Train Simulator 2014 too, it was too good a saving to miss out on :P

Not played a train game for a few years, doubt trains have changed that much :P

You'd be surprised ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M1Elm6PgDE

For some reason all my carriages fell off the locomotive and started rolling down the hill, had to quickly get stopped and start reversing to try and catch them......

Caught them and derailed :/

Sticking to the passenger trains, far easier

I'm the best CS player around and I'll happily take all of you on to prove it.

I am 13 years old.

A Northern Irish 13 year old alcoholic with severe women issues. Not unheard of.