The Game Thread!

Mexicola said:
A Northern Irish 13 year old alcoholic with severe women issues. Not unheard of.
Minus the alcoholic issues and that would be me :p

Just after getting Grid Autosport and I've done the first race and wow ! Really impressive , really fun and surprisingly hard to be fast. Well done CM ! 

Little @Lukedfrt is afraid that he'll receive some FIFA justice that he's making excuses that an update won't install.

Getting some weird glitches in BF4 right now. Menus are all messed up and I'm getting placed into queues instead of games...

@RevolvingPrawn - How far did you get into Rising? The more I've played it, the more I'm enjoying it. It's bloody hard but at the same time very rewading. Just spent over 1 hour on the same boss, learning it enough to pass. Can't remember a game that's challenged me like that.

Gotta say your missing out. The games really grown on me as it's gone on. 

Besides, not that impossible that he could pick up Ray, really. He stopped Outer Haven in MGS4, and I bet that was heavier :p.

Herby007 said:
Gotta say your missing out. The games really grown on me as it's gone on. 

Besides, not that impossible that he could pick up Ray, really. He stopped Outer Haven in MGS4, and I bet that was heavier :p.
He did, and even then I was like "That was a load of b*******" lol :p 

I just hate the style of gameplay, hack'n'slash does absolutely nothing for me tbh bud. And then to slap Raiden and the Metal Gear name over what I consider to be a far too OTT game and story... It just doesn't sit well with me. 

Honestly, I liked Raiden far more in MGS2 than I ever did in 4 or Rising :(

Platy said:
If Grid Autosport wasn't £30 I'd probably get it. #cheap
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/GRID-Autosport-CD-Key-For-Steam.html

That better? :p It is quite good, liking it better than even Grid 1 atm :)
I agree got my copy today won my first touring car championship by 2 points. Tough though as I only won 1 of the races and that was the reverse grid race at Istanbul park which I started t13th but the Ravenwest guys were right on my tail which didn't make it easy at all.

That's Metal Gear Rising: Revengence completed. I think the final boss was in the top 5 of Metal Gear bosses, he was that good. Could quote the vast majority of what he said and fuck me he was fun to battle. 

I'm very surprised at how much I enjoyed the game. It's got a few flaws (tutorial sucked, trial by error, too much emphasis put of blocking, camera angles can be extremely frustrating) but the story, free-flowing combat and humour more than outweigh the negative. Oh, and the music...epic.

If anyone likes the DMC games, or even the Batman games, you'll enjoy MGR:R.

Also:

Yeah, awesome.

The Instant Game Collection has been rather disappointing these past few months.
Been great on PS Vita & PS3.

Off the top of my head we've had, NBA 2K14, PES 2014, Moto GP 13, The Puppeteer, Payday 2 & Metro Last light! That's easily £80+ worth of games!

But the PS4 has been shocking, only good game i've had form PS+ on it is Outlast. Which was amazing.

mike96 said:
@Britpoint have you played FF7: Crisis Core?
Yeah, imported the US version back in 2007 I think! Great game.

Britpoint said:
mike96 said:
@Britpoint have you played FF7: Crisis Core?
Yeah, imported the US version back in 2007 I think! Great game.
Indeed, I got into it today after starting it almost a year ago..  Some of the missions are very hard :P

Does anybody play Gotham City Imposters? Got a key for the Professional Weapon Kit that I don't want. 
I loved that game so much aha, haven't played it for ever! 

Really looking forward to Diablo 3 for the PS4 next month. I see myself sinking a lot of hours into that. Hoping remote play is smooth (local connection).

Lukedfrt said:
Does anybody play Gotham City Imposters? Got a key for the Professional Weapon Kit that I don't want. 
I loved that game so much aha, haven't played it for ever! 
So uhhhh, want the key? I sure as hell don't :p