F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

The Game Thread!

I'd say just wait it out for now. Lots of games are being released on both consoles, and if I'm honest, there isn't that much of a difference. Of course, you could get one now and get Madden 25 and FIFA 14 so I can finally play against someone that isn't a random or @Lukedfrt.

Yeah, it gets boring when you win all the time....

SynGamer said:

jordieDAFC said:
How badly would you recommend a PS4? My dad said he'd buy one for my bday but i'm not sure if i really want one yet :/
It really depends on the exclusives and where most of your friends play. Both of those categories align with the PS4 for me. But it's different for everyone.
I think they only play Fifa atm..........Well.......try to..........
How old are you turning Jordy?
18 #LicenseToGetPished
You're 3 days older than me. :P

My Xbox One had FIFA 14 come with it... I honestly suck at it lol. Even on Beginner difficulty, playing as Liverpool against Morecambe I struggled to a 1-0 win. Always preferred PES tbh.
I generally start on the bottom levels on games as well although on Fifa they can be a bit esay even for me as I got a couple of 20-0 matches on the world cup game but then I enjoy giving the computer a pounding now and then. Won the WC on my first attempt beating Russia in the final. Got to admit though there are some games where I've even found the bottom levels too hard both F1 2013 and Fifa2002 I'd put in that category

Anyone here played Elder Scrolls online?

The game is good but there are many bugs (to be expected with such a large game). My only problem with it is that the Devs at Zenimax don't seem to fix the most vital things first. One quest which led on to the next zone in my faction (Zones are for different levels) was broken and may well still be broken and it has been this way for a while now, I was lucky that no one else was around to break it when i done it. 

Bit stupid that it is £40 and then £9 a month, although you get 1 free month. Alteast the PC version is cheaper  than console

My Xbox One had FIFA 14 come with it... I honestly suck at it lol. Even on Beginner difficulty, playing as Liverpool against Morecambe I struggled to a 1-0 win. Always preferred PES tbh.
I generally start on the bottom levels on games as well although on Fifa they can be a bit esay even for me as I got a couple of 20-0 matches on the world cup game but then I enjoy giving the computer a pounding now and then. Won the WC on my first attempt beating Russia in the final. Got to admit though there are some games where I've even found the bottom levels too hard both F1 2013 and Fifa2002 I'd put in that category
Lol, 20-0 is something I can only dream about only football games ;) The highest I ever had on PES was 16-0 but that was also with a great team against a rubbish one at lowest difficulty haha.

Racing games are a different story though. F1 2013 on Legend, I have to start in last place every race for it to be any kind of a challenge. And Forza 5 on Unbeatable with all assists off (other than auto gears), I've won all but 2 of the races I've done. And the 2 I didn't win I was a close 2nd :p

AMS97KRR said:
Anyone here played Elder Scrolls online?

The game is good but there are many bugs (to be expected with such a large game). My only problem with it is that the Devs at Zenimax don't seem to fix the most vital things first. One quest which led on to the next zone in my faction (Zones are for different levels) was broken and may well still be broken and it has been this way for a while now, I was lucky that no one else was around to break it when i done it. 

Bit stupid that it is £40 and then £9 a month, although you get 1 free month. Alteast the PC version is cheaper  than console
If it was free to play after the trial then i would give it a shot.

Lukedfrt said:
I took a while trying to figure out the new controls on BF4.

And other PS4 players, do you find that your out-of-the-box mic refuses to cooperate? 
You have to really ram it into the hole.

Contain yourself people! 

No but seriously, it feels like you're going to brake the controller but it works!  
Really? Mine only works when it's half in and if you twist it around a little.

Lol, 20-0 is something I can only dream about only football games ;) The highest I ever had on PES was 16-0 but that was also with a great team against a rubbish one at lowest difficulty haha.

Racing games are a different story though. F1 2013 on Legend, I have to start in last place every race for it to be any kind of a challenge. And Forza 5 on Unbeatable with all assists off (other than auto gears), I've won all but 2 of the races I've done. And the 2 I didn't win I was a close 2nd :p
well in my F1 2013 career I played I never won a championship I won the odd race but I never did any better than 5th in the championship after 4 seasons even though I had applied grip mods to help I decided to retire early in that career and go back to 2012 for now Done my first season on that finished 5th after a bit of a dodgy start with Marrussia but had a strong finish after switching to Force India. I've done enough to convince Mercedes to sign me up though so looking forward to my 2nd season. I probably will go back and try 2013 again at some stage but I just wanted to go back to a game I can win on Never played Forza though so can't comment on that

I might be on around 9:00 if you're still going to be on. 

I got lazy and started watching re-runs of Good News Week.

Wish they'd bring it back. One of the few shows that made me cry with laughter. (For those who have no idea what we're talking about, watch and lol). 

Actually on 2nd thought, I better not post it since it's quite rude. Look it up on youtube if you want to. :P

Heading to EB Games to swap out Assassin's Creed IV for NFS Rivals. I really want a racing game for teh PS4, something that will tide me over until a proper racing sim is released on the system.

Any news on Drive Club? Or #Driveclub as they seem to like to market it.
I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it soon, E3 is less than 2 months away. I thought about waiting for it, but I suspect PS+ members will at least get a stripped down version when it releases.

Wasn't it supposed to be a launch title?
yes, but they went back to polish, which I approve of.