Jump to content Jump to content

Why would that change your mind? The fact that they've added in a hidden ending shows just how much thought they've put into the game.
To not buy it for the reason it can be finished in 23 minutes is just pathetic, are you really gonna just sit there and finish it that way? Or would you actually play the bloody game properly like most normal people?
Why would that change your mind? The fact that they've added in a hidden ending shows just how much thought they've put into the game.
To not buy it for the reason it can be finished in 23 minutes is just pathetic, are you really gonna just sit there and finish it that way? Or would you actually play the bloody game properly like most normal people?
Calm down dude everyone is entitled to an opinion :)
The fact remains a lot of people don't bother with the story. I've only just started the FC3 story lol I have played more of the story in FC4. I love taking the towers, hunting and taking over enemy territory. Btw now we have (I forget what they're called) big enemy bases to take over.
I think if you take over the smaller ones first they become easier, but those are the ones that co-op is for. I'm not sure how it works though. Would I have to join your game to complete one and vice versa? As we'll be at differnt stages in the game.
I'm quite calm, I just don't get how that could change your mind?
I mean it's not as if you're just gonna sit there yourself and finish the game that way if you buy it, is it? There's plenty more to the game than that. 

And like I said, the fact that they've actually added in him coming back from his phone call is fantastic, most games would have just assumed you'd move on so wouldn't add anything like that in. To me, that's a great attention to detail.
I mean it's not as if you're just gonna sit there yourself and finish the game that way if you buy it, is it? There's plenty more to the game than that. 

And like I said, the fact that they've actually added in him coming back from his phone call is fantastic, most games would have just assumed you'd move on so wouldn't add anything like that in. To me, that's a great attention to detail.
I quite liked 3 untill my brother lost the disk :(
FC3 was an awesome game, one of the few games I was still playing regularly nearly 2 years after it was released lol. Did you have itactivated through Uplay yea? You might be able to download and install the game from there without the disc.

@Hughesy This makes for some interesting reading, might actually drop a few settings down slightly to get the highest fps I can from it using some of the advice in this :) http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/guides/far-cry-4-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide
FC3 was an awesome game, one of the few games I was still playing regularly nearly 2 years after it was released lol. Did you have itactivated through Uplay yea? You might be able to download and install the game from there without the disc.

@Hughesy This makes for some interesting reading, might actually drop a few settings down slightly to get the highest fps I can from it using some of the advice in this :) http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/guides/far-cry-4-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide
Yea I read that a few days ago. The problem is I notice a big difference when dropping settings. If you drop god rays the game looks a lot worse. I just max it all apart from AA and live with the framedrops. Having Nvidia Fur on or off doesn't make any difference to framerates for me. Also keep soft shadows on, as ultra actually drops framerates down compared to it while actually looking worse. Even when I used the settings it says for my card in that chart my framerate still drops below 60, plus they only do it for 1080p.

Still have the save on the 360 haven't gotten around to buy another disk lol

I don't know about that as I remember on my first ME playthrough when I first got the games I didn't really bother with any side missions but back then I didn't really understand what I was doing with the game. It took about 2/3 playthroughs before things started to click.
@RevolvingPrawn‌ Anyone with Xbox Live gets to play Sunset Overdrive free this weekend http://www.gamespot.com/articles/play-xbox-one-s-sunset-overdrive-free-this-weekend/1100-6423750/
I'm going to play it as people have said its a good game, but I'm not sure If it's a game I'll like. No harm playing it for free though.
o:) 
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn‌ Anyone with Xbox Live gets to play Sunset Overdrive free this weekend http://www.gamespot.com/articles/play-xbox-one-s-sunset-overdrive-free-this-weekend/1100-6423750/
I'm going to play it as people have said its a good game, but I'm not sure If it's a game I'll like. No harm playing it for free though.
o:) 

Looks a lot like the Tony Hawks games to me. Don't see myself buying it.
Hughesy said:
I'm going to play it as people have said its a good game, but I'm not sure If it's a game I'll like. No harm playing it for free though. o:) 

If Tony Hawks had guns and people trying to kill him then yea.....lol

On a separate note I just raged quit Far Cry 4. I kept dying on a mission where I had no healing syringes and it was impossible, when you have loads of killers coming at all angles and helicopters. :# I try again in a bit. In a mood as it is as my fractured ankle is killing me. I heal abnormally quick from broken bones, but that also brings more pain than usual so my doctor says. :(
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I'm going to play it as people have said its a good game, but I'm not sure If it's a game I'll like. No harm playing it for free though. o:) 

If Tony Hawks had guns and people trying to kill him then yea.....lol

On a separate note I just raged quit Far Cry 4. I kept dying on a mission where I had no healing syringes and it was impossible, when you have loads of killers coming at all angles and helicopters. :# I try again in a bit. In a mood as it is as my fractured ankle is killing me. I heal abnormally quick from broken bones, but that also brings more pain than usual so my doctor says. :(

Kind of makes me glad that most shooters these days if you stay in cover for a few seconds you recharge. I always found on older shooters looking for med packs or Health terminals hard in games which was why a lot of times I just used an invincibility cheat or god cheat if you want to call them that.

Just completed my first mission as the Arbiter. I'm back as the Master Chief again now. Have to say the Scorpion is just as badass in Anniversary as it is in the original I love this tank.

Since getting Far Cry 4 I've played it for 14 hours already, glad I got that instead of GTA (a game I've already completed) I always find it funny when someone says x dev just make the same game over and over again, who then buy a remake of a game that isn't old at all...
Hughesy said:
Since getting Far Cry 4 I've played it for 14 hours already, glad I got that instead of GTA (a game I've already completed) I always find it funny when someone says x dev just make the same game over and over again, who then buy a remake of a game that isn't old at all...

Well some gaming formula's are best not messed with too much if they work. Just tweak it enough to give the player a different feel in each to make it worth their while. TBH I think that's why I like ME so much as there is always something familiar but then also different in each of the 3 games and the experiences they give.

You watched any of the Nightfall episodes yet @Hughesy? Just watched the first episode earlier on the Halo channel and it's quite intriguing.

Hughesy said:
@sjsharp2010‌  Not yet, might watch it tonight :)

I will say the special effects are pretty good too. So far there aer only 2 episodes but I've only watched the first one atm. I just thought that it came as part of the MCC package so might as well take advantage of it although I mainly bought it for the games

• UP100 featured this topic