Jump to content Jump to content

SASBlink said:
I know this has been around a while, but I just tuned back into it since the Ep VII trailer came out, and it's fair to say I'm excited!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKv45X_OIo
Nerdgasm overload!
Loved battlefront I and II! Especially the space battles. 
Yeah I've played the earlier ones have to say I'm tempted by this as well
It's not mine either if I'm honest, but it just completely sucks you in. It's like watching a hardcore version of Skyrim.
It's a telltale game so I'd probably love it without watching the program. I have been meaning to watch it but just never had the time. Currently watching Arrow as I love the series. As I have Sky I can watch the box set when I want o:)
Hughesy said:
It's not mine either if I'm honest, but it just completely sucks you in. It's like watching a hardcore version of Skyrim.
It's a telltale game so I'd probably love it without watching the program. I have been meaning to watch it but just never had the time. Currently watching Arrow as I love the series. As I have Sky I can watch the box set when I want o:)
Have you watched Arrow already or are you just re-watching it ? I've only just caught up to the current episode.
Hughesy said:
Have you watched Arrow already or are you just re-watching it ? I've only just caught up to the current episode.
I'm halfway through the second series at the moment ;) Not upto the current series yet but love it. That blonde women in it <3 Maybe she'd like me, after all I'm cripple man lol o:)
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I'm halfway through the second series at the moment ;) Not upto the current series yet but love it. That blonde women in it <3 Maybe she'd like me, after all I'm cripple man lol o:)
Lol , series 2 is much better than series 1 imo. I found series 1 a bit anti-climatic. It's still a great series though. It reminds me quite a bit of the dark knight trilogy actually.
@Lukedfrt‌ Just got The Last Of Us remastered from PS store as its on sale for £17.99 :D Can't wait as I loved the PS3 version. I'm actually timing how long it takes for my X1 to make that chirping noise before I ring Shopto. Wanted something to play while my X1 is being exchanged (as I won't be able to play GTA V :() So thought it was time to buy TLOU o:)

@RevolvingPrawn‌  If you like playing Worms, Worms Battleground is free with Gold at the moment on Xbox One :D
Things: 
1) GTA 5 is awesome to play online with friends. If anyone has it on the PS3/PS4 hit myself or @onetwothree up as we play it occasionally late at night in Aus which is early-midayish in England.
2)  SW:BF3 will hopefully be awesome, I got out my PS2 a few days ago and had a game of galactic conquest on SW: BF2 with the CIS, it was beyond fun (and all the childhood memories came running back :P)
3) I brought the The Last Of Us Remastered on the PS4 (I heard that the game was fantastic so I thought why not) and I really haven't enjoyed it. Does it get better as you continue through the story line or is it a pretty 'consistent' game?
And the games for gold continue being rubbish. @Hughesy Not a fan of Worms :p 
You sicken me, Worms is awesome! :o

:p 

@Matthew77258‌  How can you not like The Last Of Us :o One of the best games I've ever played, the story alone is brilliant imo. Pretty sure @Lukedfrt‌   feels the same.
I feel like I haven't gotten into the story line as much as others, and in turn I've relied on the game play to keep me entertained. I may give it another try soon but I played it for a solid 3-5 hours and I didn't really enjoy it. 
  • UP100 featured this topic