Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
Ahh I hate those damn clickers! :#
clickers? now you've lost me
Clickers are things in The Last Of Us, have a search. They scare the crap out of me,  its the noise that gets me. If you watch a video you'll see why they are called clickers ;)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYQdUhBqbM Skip to 5 minutes
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Ahh I hate those damn clickers! :#
clickers? now you've lost me
Clickers are things in The Last Of Us, have a search. They scare the crap out of me,  its the noise that gets me. If you watch a video you'll see why they are called clickers ;)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYQdUhBqbM Skip to 5 minutes
Can't asy I've played it but it is a game that has intrigued me though as I've seen visd of the game before. Would have to get the PS3 version if I did get it.
Lukedfrt said:
That noise 0.o 
How far into it are you?
Especially wearing my Astro A50 headphones :# Didn't have these when I played the original. I'm only at that museum place. Keep having to stop as my hands are beings sob's today :( Loving it so far, the graphics aren't amazing (not in any way ugly though) but much much better than the PS3 version. Love this game, can't believe I got it for £17.99, Sony do have much better deals than XBL, and the free games are awesome (mostly on PS3 still though.) 

Some people have said they don't want a second game, but I'd love a sequel o:)
Lukedfrt said:
Pro Evo arrived today, just been playing it for a few hours. Gameplay is solid, totally the opposite to Fifa, nice and slow build up and no ridiculous scorelines every game! 

One downside though, is the stadiums. Only 11 of them!?
I'd say there's more than one downside to Pes, which also explains why it's so cheap :p Now that EA have the licences for so many stadiums, they can't use many although they should add loads of made up ones. Everyone said this was the year Pes was going to compete, but I hated the demo. No atmosphere  from the crowd, graphics are piss poor and the commentary hasn't changed much since the PS2 era... :#

The gameplay isn't too bad, as I'd say it's more realistic than Fifa, but with nothing to go with it I can't buy it. Manager mode is still pants compared to Fifa
Here are your options:
  • GTA V Story streamed
  • Madden 25 streamed
  • GTA Online on PS3 not streamed
  • Eager to try Share Play so if anyone has a game I don't (FIFA 15 etc.) streamed
@Matthew77258 no excuses this time.
Fifa doesn't work with share play does it? I'm sure there was an article saying EA blocked it. Many games have been blocked as they want you to buy the games.

Edit: According to EA it was a bug and not blocked.
Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
Pro Evo arrived today, just been playing it for a few hours. Gameplay is solid, totally the opposite to Fifa, nice and slow build up and no ridiculous scorelines every game! 

One downside though, is the stadiums. Only 11 of them!?
I'd say there's more than one downside to Pes, which also explains why it's so cheap :p Now that EA have the licences for so many stadiums, they can't use many although they should add loads of made up ones. Everyone said this was the year Pes was going to compete, but I hated the demo. No atmosphere  from the crowd, graphics are piss poor and the commentary hasn't changed much since the PS2 era... :#

The gameplay isn't too bad, as I'd say it's more realistic than Fifa, but with nothing to go with it I can't buy it. Manager mode is still pants compared to Fifa
I did buy it as I decided I'd get PES for my XB1 anyway so I had 1 of each game on that system.   I do agree with you @Hughesy Fifa 15 has knocked this years PES out of the park I suspect that's why Konami went for a later release this year. I think had they released the same time as Fifa they'd have been drowned out by it. Fifa just has everything going for it at the moment the only thing Fifa is missing are the UEFA licenses which is the only thing that's really keeping PES in the game quite honestly. I quite like the graphics for PES but they're nothing compared to what FIFA has done with Ignite tbh.
  • UP100 featured this topic