Jump to content Jump to content

Here's the list's to compare. I haven't even heard of any of the X1 free games other than Worms. Also only comparing X1 to PS4, but if you compare 360 to PS3, the PS3 games are still massively superior.

Xbox: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games
Playstation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)
Just had fun reading through the comments on PC gamer about GTA getting banned o:)
http://www.pcgamer.com/australian-retailer-pulls-gta-v-from-shelves-over-sexual-violence-petition/

Anyway time to start playing The Last Of Us again o:) Didn't know it came with the dlc story mode, never played that on PS3.

@RevolvingPrawn M$ haven't been doing it for very long as you never got free games years ago. Sony only started doing it to get people to pay for PS+ as online was free, so they could make some money to improve servers. Now it's compulsory for PS4 online, but still not as stable as XBL imo although it's much better than it once was.
Target and K-Mart are owned by the same people, so this move was inevitable. However, I'm concerned about the precedent this decision is setting. If all stores follow this decision (they won't...hopefully) then a completely legal game will be banned here. And who's stopping other people from banning other games, films or TV? Where will it end?

These games are given these ratings for a reason. They're not there as some fancy bowl of spaghetti. If a game is rated R18+, it's not suitable for children. There was a quote I came across earlier:

"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak because a baby can't chew it."

Hughesy said:
Sony have added Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition as a free PS+ game for PS4 :D It's been a while since there's been a good free game on PS4 for me. I was going to buy it for PC a while back, glad I didn't now  o:)
Yeah good game got it a while back in the summer I think cost about £5 on Steam at the time
Hughesy said:
Sony have added Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition as a free PS+ game for PS4 :D It's been a while since there's been a good free game on PS4 for me. I was going to buy it for PC a while back, glad I didn't now  o:)
Yeah , I have it on PS3. It's good game but I found it got repetitive after a while.
Also , if violence towards women isn't ok , the surely violence towards men shouldn't be either. We should start a petition to get video games which are violent towards men banned. Actually , no we shouldn't because that would mean easily 70% of any video games would be banned. Rant over.
Anyone bought The Crew? Might buy it tomorrow but not sure which platform for (Xbox One,Ps4 or PC) @RevolvingPrawn‌ Are you going to get it? I played the Beta and it was pretty good, massive map and lots to do. Not as good as Horizon 2 but it is pretty different in many ways.

Wanted someone to play it with which is why I can't make my mind up which to buy it for. If the Thrustmaster T500rs is supported on the PS4 version I may get it on that, as I know there's a lot of PS4 players here but I'm not sure if anyone here is getting it.
@Hughesy Nah bud, it's Ubisoft :p Honestly though, I've no interest in the game unfortunately, seems a bit too arcade for me really and it's just not my kind of racing game. I like proper circuits, not open roads ;) 

Plus it isn't on Steam, I keep forgetting about FC4 now purely because it isn't in my Steam list.
@Hughesy Nah bud, it's Ubisoft :p Honestly though, I've no interest in the game unfortunately, seems a bit too arcade for me really and it's just not my kind of racing game. I like proper circuits, not open roads ;) 

Plus it isn't on Steam, I keep forgetting about FC4 now purely because it isn't in my Steam list.
Same here thsat's why I probably won't be buying it either

I thought you like Test Drive Unlimited? (Not the second one :#) as its similar to that. Anyway it's not actually a full on arcade game. It's semi realistic just like Codemasters games. The beta was actually really well optimized surprisingly. You also like the first Forza Horizon and before I got my Xbox One you said H2 looked awesome and you couldn't wait, then when I bought it you said you weren't going to get H2 so I then had nobody to start a car club with, which is a pretty big part of the game. :( Your gaming preferences are very confusing  :p  :p   :p I just like any game to do with racing, as I love cars ;)

On a separate subject, why doesn't the league you race with not have a proper league for Forza 5? That's pretty much the only game I play online that the league runs, but there's no actual league and only the odd rare race. I would love to do something weekly as that would keep me playing it, as I haven't played it for a while.
The Crew is rubbish.....

Very nice graphics though....
Got that the wrong way around.... I think it's a good game (not great, but similar to TDU) but the graphics are awful imo, and I played the PC version which is better looking than the console versions. I played the PS4 version today at a work colleagues house and I couldn't believe how bad/bland it looked.

It didn't look much better than TDU 1 on PC which came out many years ago.  When I compared it to Forza Horizon 2, The Crew looked like a last Gen game. Funny how people see things differently.
  • UP100 featured this topic