Jump to content Jump to content

• Codemasters Staff
mike96 said:
All of them from 1 up to 13? And I thought I was a big FF fan  :-O  So I've played 5,6,8 (completed many times this one), 10 and 12. I have 13 and 13-2 as well but haven't tried them yet...
VII and IX are both on PSN and I cannot recommend them highly enough :) XII I also think is really good, a bit underrated in fact, and XIII/XIII-2...hmm. Worth playing, but not worth playing multiple times imo, whereas any of the others I could just play on a loop if I didn't have, you know, work and stuff.
  • Codemasters Staff
mike96 said:
@Britpoint back to FF8, did you manage to complete it 100%? (You know, all GFs, cards etc) There were some interesting side quests as well!
Not quite. I never did all the Card Queen stuff (but I got most of the character cards). I think I got all GFs. Beat Ultima Weapon but not Omega.
  • Codemasters Staff
mike96 said:
Hmmm, then I guess you never tried a walkthrough, right?
Not from start to finish, though I always used one for Ultimecia's castle. The puzzles in that were so obnoxious with random battles going on that I couldn't bear to do it on my own merits
  • Codemasters Staff
mike96 said:
@Britpoint Yeah the whole main/secondary party was a bit confusing.. By the way did you find Disks 2,3,4 being way too short compared to the first one?
A bit. 4 certainly was as it was pretty much just the obnoxious puzzle castle
Both, actually! I was getting my ass kicked massively until my game crapped out to save myself further embarrassment. I've played the game on/off since about 2001/2002. You really couldn't tell watching me play. 

Think I'll just stick to Counter Strike.
  • UP100 featured this topic