Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
This video, so much truth spoken in one video. Yes Gamespot is a bit crap, but this guy always talks so much sense. If you haven't seen his videos then you should take a look.
http://www.gamespot.com/videos/the-point-where-are-all-the-great-console-games/2300-6423894/

Good video/commentary. Thanks for sharing.

Just played Destiny with @RevolvingPrawn for three hours! Was great fun, didn't seem we'd been playing that long. Voice chat was weird, as I use headphones and the silly Xbox One needs a chat adapter. So I used Kinects mic, but it was hard to hear when we were shooting, if I had the adapter my headphones let me set the voice/game audio level and it would be much better, still was more fun chatting while playing :)
Yea same bud, it was hard but I enjoyed the challenge  :)Just wish there were more strike missions, and being able to do the raids. Shame nobody else here has it, as it would be so much fun. Once you start playing it's addictive.
Dude... That's ridiculous lol. Beard Simulator 2015.
The thing that worried me in that article was the part that says "plays fine on ultra at 1080p with a gtx 980" does that mean I can't max it at 1440p... :#

Btw I've got Bioshock Infinite running pretty smoothly now. Every tweak guide says to disable bsmoothframerate, but mine already was without messing with the ini files. So I tried changing it to true and now pretty much no micro stutter.

As for your other  post I'd never buy Arma 3. I had Arma 2 but hated the movement, it's like controlling a drunk person. I know it's a "realistic sim" but the movement was awful, shooting was great, but it's just the movement/camera that bothered me, makes me feel sick.
Hughesy said:
Dude... That's ridiculous lol. Beard Simulator 2015.
The thing that worried me in that article was the part that says "plays fine on ultra at 1080p with a gtx 980" does that mean I can't max it at 1440p... :#

Btw I've got Bioshock Infinite running pretty smoothly now. Every tweak guide says to disable bsmoothframerate, but mine already was without messing with the ini files. So I tried changing it to true and now pretty much no micro stutter.

As for your other  post I'd never buy Arma 3. I had Arma 2 but hated the movement, it's like controlling a drunk person. I know it's a "realistic sim" but the movement was awful, shooting was great, but it's just the movement/camera that bothered me, makes me feel sick.
They much improved that with Arma 3 dude :p Arma 2 was weird and very clunky, Arma 3 though is a lot smoother and just looks huge amounts better :)
  • UP100 featured this topic