Jump to content Jump to content

Lukedfrt said:
Sounds good, think i might pick it up soon then and trade in The Crew.

It wouldn't let my join the club because i don't have the game aha
Yea didn't think it would. You should get it, it's a decent racing game and much better than I thought it would be. The physics are actually really nice, it is simcade but I think they have the balance right between the two. :)
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn GTA V preload is live!!!!  :D Download is 59GB :flushed: Wish I had fibre broadband already, says 11 hours to download, probably won't take that long but still.
Been downloading it for about 2 hours so far, it's at 44% :p 
Mines at 34%, still it doesn't matter how quick you can download it, you still can't play it :p
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn GTA V preload is live!!!!  :D Download is 59GB :flushed: Wish I had fibre broadband already, says 11 hours to download, probably won't take that long but still.
Mines at 34%, still it doesn't matter how quick you can download it, you still can't play it :p
48% ;) I know man, it completely sucks knowing it's on my PC but isn't playable yet!

But still, winning :p 
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
48% ;) I know man, it completely sucks knowing it's on my PC but isn't playable yet!

Winning what? I'm winning really as my files won't be as old as yours, so I won't be waiting as long as you once my files are downloaded. :joy: 
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

Winning what? I'm winning really as my files won't be as old as yours, so I won't be waiting as long as you once my files are downloaded. :joy: 
Dammit!
I'm really surprised how good Driveclub is. It's great fun, and playing with a wheel makes it even better. The ffb is better than Forza Horizon, but then I'm using a better wheel (T500rs vs TX) Anyone who has a PS4 and likes racing games should buy it, you'll be surprised how much fun it is. :)

There does still seem to be problems with the servers though, as it keeps disconnecting, but I'm only playing singleplayer at the moment so it doesn't matter.
@RevolvingPrawn  Seems GTA isn't a crappy port, yay!  B)
http://www.pcgamer.com/why-gta-5-pc-is-the-definitive-version-of-rockstars-epic/

Also I finally got my PS Vita back from my bro, which is good as I have to take my mum to hospital tomorrow for tests on her liver, so I'll have something to play. Just bought WRC 4 for it, as it was only £6 because of the Easter sale.
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn  Seems GTA isn't a crappy port, yay!  B)
http://www.pcgamer.com/why-gta-5-pc-is-the-definitive-version-of-rockstars-epic/

Also I finally got my PS Vita back from my bro, which is good as I have to take my mum to hospital tomorrow for tests on her liver, so I'll have something to play. Just bought WRC 4 for it, as it was only £6 because of the Easter sale.
Read that about 15 mins before you posted it ;) You seen the options screens? And that the physical copy will have 7 discs?! Crazy stuff lol.

http://www.game-debate.com/news/?news=16484&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V&title=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%205%20PC%20Graphics%20Options%20Settings%20Screens

http://www.game-debate.com/news/?news=16485&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V&title=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%205%20PC%20Version%20Coming%20On%207%20Discs
Yea seen that, it was obviously going to have 7 discs due to being 59GB. It would be good to use Bluray but many PC gamers don't have one. I'm surprised anyone uses discs on PC, unless you can find it for a lot cheaper.

Lots of graphics options, and seems to be a good port. I can't wait. :)
Well it wasn't obvious to me :p I use discs for console games, FC4 is the only PC game I actually have a physical copy of and before that, I think it was Race I last had a disc of lol. Would have been cool though if they'd done DVD and Blu Ray copies, I have a Blu Ray drive :p 
Hughesy said:
Yea seen that, it was obviously going to have 7 discs due to being 59GB. It would be good to use Bluray but many PC gamers don't have one. I'm surprised anyone uses discs on PC, unless you can find it for a lot cheaper.

Lots of graphics options, and seems to be a good port. I can't wait. :)

Agreed the only game I've had with that many discs was an X files game That was 7 CD's though not DVD's

Well it wasn't obvious to me :p I use discs for console games, FC4 is the only PC game I actually have a physical copy of and before that, I think it was Race I last had a disc of lol. Would have been cool though if they'd done DVD and Blu Ray copies, I have a Blu Ray drive :p 

Yeah me too I'm surprised games companies for physical copies haven't switched to putting them on Blu-rays either especially given they have pretty big capacity and consoles now use them and I think at least most desktop PC's are sold with a Blu-raty drive like you I have 1 in mine as well. Although in my machine I have 2 drives the second is only a basic DVD one though but that's for another reason not for gaming.

• UP100 featured this topic