Jump to content Jump to content

Prison Break heist glitched out on me again. The way I see it, there are only two options. First, hope Rockstar pushes out a fix for it, which, given this glitch dates back to the PS3/360 days and there already have been two patches since heists were released, is highly unlikely. Second option is a lot of work.I'll spoiler tag it just in case.

[spoiler]Pilot stays at LSIA and doesn't get into the plane. Prison team goes in and gets Rashkovsky out as normal, but instead of heading to Sandy Shores goes into the tunnel off the LS Freeway like in the first story heist. Since the only way to lose the cops is to get out of the vehicle, prisoner and prison officer get out and cop stars start flashing, eventually losing the cops. Meanwhile, demolitions also loses cops. When the local constabulary eventually gives up chase, pilot goes to Sandy Shores as per mission objective and then flies back to LSIA where the prison team are waiting for him. Prison team gets in and everyone flies to the objective. Heist passed.[/spoiler]
I've tried everything. Flown really low, really high, to the edge of the map, tried to get out of the plane but its not worked any time. The first time I did it was where my mate was heist leader and we just lucked out on that one.
Just finished that one, the guy in the buzzard needs to take out the helicopters for the pilot to lose the wanted status.
This is better than Christmas :p 
well it will feel that way for @hughesy :p he always has problems at Christmas time. Although I don't care too much for GTA myself I know what you're feeling like as I go through it myself with games I look forward to playing.
Oh god I said christmas didn't I :# I hope it's not like that as otherwise I'll probably end up having problems running GTA :joy: 
Hughesy said:
This is better than Christmas :p 
well it will feel that way for @hughesy :p he always has problems at Christmas time. Although I don't care too much for GTA myself I know what you're feeling like as I go through it myself with games I look forward to playing.
Oh god I said christmas didn't I :# I hope it's not like that as otherwise I'll probably end up having problems running GTA :joy: 
And I'll probably end up not getting the extra in-game money, just like when I got shoddy Xmas presents :p 
Just had a text from my brother saying GTA V PC has had a last minute delay and will be pushed back a week, so obviously, somewhat ready to furiously blast Rockstar, I checked and found out he was lying.

Shameful display of bastardry, especially since I actually preordered a copy for him for his birthday, and his birthday isn't until the 27th. If I hadn't already gifted it to him over Steam I'd hold on to it for another week and say his present was delayed ;)
It looks mind-blowingly good right?! :D
Been driving around in the Armored Karin, its fun driving around with 5 stars for an hour and still have half health lol
All while I sit here at work dreaming about going home and playing the game :(
This is the first time I'm glad I only work part time :joy: 

LOL 

http://youtu.be/F5TBIKZOW30
Hughesy said:
It looks mind-blowingly good right?! :D
Been driving around in the Armored Karin, its fun driving around with 5 stars for an hour and still have half health lol
All while I sit here at work dreaming about going home and playing the game :(
This is the first time I'm glad I only work part time :joy: 

LOL 

http://youtu.be/F5TBIKZOW30
DUDE! :neutral: :'(

• UP100 featured this topic