Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
It looks mind-blowingly good right?! :D
Been driving around in the Armored Karin, its fun driving around with 5 stars for an hour and still have half health lol
All while I sit here at work dreaming about going home and playing the game :(
This is the first time I'm glad I only work part time :joy: 

LOL 

http://youtu.be/F5TBIKZOW30
DUDE! :neutral: :'(

Indeed I could never do that to an animal especially not a cat/dog. I do kill some animals on Tomb Raider and Dragon Age and other games but only because you have to either to survive or for resources but even then I generally only do it if I'm forced into it.
Saw that earlier, we visit the same sites @Hughesy :p The future of gaming lol.
You read the comments about it? :joy: Killing men or women is fine, but how dare you kill a cat :joy: I love animals especially my three dogs, but this is a computer game..... Same for some posting here. The things you can do in GTA, yet killing a cat is too much, humanity summed up.
But cats are cute n' furry :(

Women on the other hand............................................................................... :s
Women can be furry o:)

Its a game at the end of the day. You wouldn't go shoot your neighbour and steal his car, just like you wouldn't kill a cat. It's a game, people are so serious.... 

Ive had many cats and dogs and loved them all, but I don't find that video distressing, it's just one of many crazy things you can do in GTA.
Can't wait to play it online with @RevolvingPrawn It's going to be a blast! I hope it sells well on PC,mas they've done a great job (even though we had a long wait) but it was worth it. It's almost unrecognisable compared to the Xbox One/PS4 version.
Hughesy said:
Saw that earlier, we visit the same sites @Hughesy :p The future of gaming lol.
You read the comments about it? :joy: Killing men or women is fine, but how dare you kill a cat :joy: I love animals especially my three dogs, but this is a computer game..... Same for some posting here. The things you can do in GTA, yet killing a cat is too much, humanity summed up.
yeah I aqree at least with this just being a game you can get away with it but I'd never do it to a real life animal as like you I've had both cats and dogs and both can be very nice sweet animals if you treat them right.
Hughesy said:
Can't wait to play it online with @RevolvingPrawn It's going to be a blast! I hope it sells well on PC,mas they've done a great job (even though we had a long wait) but it was worth it. It's almost unrecognisable compared to the Xbox One/PS4 version.
I think the PS4 version is great pretty happy with the purchase, mostly doing heists at the moment.
So thought I'd see what's what in GTA Online. The first race this a hole rammed me and made me spin out, so I had no chance of beating him. The next mission we were paired and I saw red and killed him lol. Fair is fair, but he quit like a little baby :joy: 

Then after that some prick was shouting at the top of his voice and being stupid, so I left Online. I really don't see the fun, maybe it'll be better when with mates...
Hughesy said:
So thought I'd see what's what in GTA Online. The first race this a hole rammed me and made me spin out, so I had no chance of beating him. The next mission we were paired and I saw red and killed him lol. Fair is fair, but he quit like a little baby :joy: 

Then after that some prick was shouting at the top of his voice and being stupid, so I left Online. I really don't see the fun, maybe it'll be better when with mates...
Yeah I think most games are at their best when you're with people you know Other than my disability making gaming tough to play with others this is the other reason why I never play online.
Trust me dude, GTA Online is awesome with friends :) It's the only way I'd play it personally.
How are we going to do heists? We need 4 people don't we? I think you said your bro would play. Mine would but I refuse to buy GTA for him after giving him GTX 970. His wife would probably nag anyway, saying he needs to spend more time with his kid. That's why being single rocks :joy:  #loner
Yup think we do need 4 people. I shouldn't worry too much though, my bro will have a friend who'll join us, think he's got a group of 10 people or so he plays CS online with and meets up with them all once a year for conventions so one of them will probably end up heisting with us :) 
The last AAA studio in Australia is closing- http://www.gamespot.com/articles/update-borderlands-the-pre-sequel-developer-2k-aus/1100-6426666/

I don't know much about costs in Aus, but it seems to be policy's the government have put in place that caused this. @Matthew77258 might know more on this subject.
Hughesy said:
The last AAA studio in Australia is closing- http://www.gamespot.com/articles/update-borderlands-the-pre-sequel-developer-2k-aus/1100-6426666/

I don't know much about costs in Aus, but it seems to be policy's the government have put in place that caused this. @Matthew77258 might know more on this subject.
Would love to say I do, but I don't haha. I've never even played a borderlands game :P
  • UP100 featured this topic