Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
Lol, tell you what man, you go all Rambo on it, I'll hover above and watch ;) I'm not even slightly prepared to join you fighting one! We gotta make sure we don't lead it to any bases next time too lol.
Nope you are helping :p We will shoot from the platform on my bird, so we won't be in danger ;) And don't worry there will be plenty of bullets to go around >:)
Haha, that's what you told me yesterday and it killed me while I was on your platform! :p 
Hughesy said:
Lol, tell you what man, you go all Rambo on it, I'll hover above and watch ;) I'm not even slightly prepared to join you fighting one! We gotta make sure we don't lead it to any bases next time too lol.
Nope you are helping :p We will shoot from the platform on my bird, so we won't be in danger ;) And don't worry there will be plenty of bullets to go around >:)
Haha, that's what you told me yesterday and it killed me while I was on your platform! :p 
Yes but that was attacking it with the bird not guns ;) It was glitched last night as you are meant to get a message when it spawns which we didn't, it just came up now while playing so I'm staying inside lol, made a assault rifle and also a rocket launcher, just got to make the ammo now :D
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Yes but that was attacking it with the bird not guns ;) It was glitched last night as you are meant to get a message when it spawns which we didn't, it just came up now while playing so I'm staying inside lol, made a assault rifle and also a rocket launcher, just got to make the ammo now :D
Lol, look at the moon while it's about! Shows a dodo head shadow on it :)
Got GTA V for my birthday and have only really started playing it the last week or so, but it's so damn good!

The level of detail in everything, visually at least, is just incredible. I can see why the game took so long to make!
I done a race on that Race Team Simulator demo last night. I picked "Red team", started 2nd and 3rd at notSilverstone. One car took the lead, the other dropped back to 6th at the start. Adjusted the strategies, leader took options and pushed as the majority of the field took primes. Managed to get a lead of 15 seconds at the final round of stops with 16 laps left, but with "Silver team" on options they caught up at about 1 second a lap. Managing fuel load and getting the driver to push at the right moment meant I won by 2 seconds in the end.

I got the other driver back to 3rd, and one of the "Purple team" drivers stayed out at the start for too long on the primes and dropped from 4th to 13th.

The race engine is pretty good, in-race management is all there, not sure the other drivers/teams use engine modes and other options like that though. Interesting to see where it goes from there. It needs to have all the features of the old GPM games to be a replacement, but its a good start so far. If they add lots of modding/customising options then it'll be a good game.
I still have my PS3. It's mostly just on Netflix duties now though. 

And about bloody time @Lukedfrt. @MBKF1 has it too now @Matthew77258 so I'm sensing an epic online sesh @couger1981. 
I absolutely love my PS4! By the way @onetwothree I've also started playing GTA V in the last couple of weeks, it's flippin awesome.

We should all try and have some epic online sesh's soon.
  • UP100 featured this topic