Jump to content Jump to content

Most apps for games are pointless gimmicks, but the Fallout 4 pipboy app is awesome and pretty essential in my opinion. Having a realtime map, inventory and many other things is awesome. Everything you can do ingame via the pipboy you can also do in the app, but the app is actually quicker than scrolling through stuff in game. Everyone that plays F4 should try it, I know @RevolvingPrawn tried to but he couldn't get it to connect, I suspect his firewall is blocking it as I have seen others with the same issue.

Picked up Rocket League on a brief Steam sale. Fun little game. Very well put-together.  It's easy to tell pretty quickly that it's one of those "a minute to learn & a lifetime to master" type of games. I'm trying to get half-way competent in single-player before venturing into online multi-player, as I've no doubt that much of the online crowd has probably mastered many seemingly-impossible acrobatic feats by now.

Platy said:
Its a great game mode. I wish the maps were darker and more open. The point to point makes it too easy. Hopefully they'll add some more maps in the next update.
The problem i found is that it doesn't give you time to find a good hiding spot forcing you to hide where you start/spawn from.
  • UP100 featured this topic