Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sucks for people with slow broadband, it would only take me a few minutes to download. I suppose they had to re-do most of the game to make VR more comfortable, guarantee it would be worth it, Dirt Rally would be top of the list for me if I had VR. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
After all these years I'm finally playing Minecraft. I always thought the graphics would hurt my eyes, but actually playing it its quite nicer. I knew I'd like the game play, as I love crafting/building. I'm only playing the demo but I'm probably going to buy it. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
This is pretty sweet

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1124287.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=nintendoclassicmini&utm_content=announcement
Link to post
Share on other sites
Managed to get to a restore point. 2 issues though, lost my Minecraft save and also the software to control my keyboard and mouse leds and stuff won't work. I tried reinstalling it but still it won't open. I only wanted to install a shader for Minecraft for God sake, always thought mods were easy to install for it, yet somehow I messed up my PC lol. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Platy said:
This is pretty sweet

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1124287.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=nintendoclassicmini&utm_content=announcement
Now that's a tasty treat. And I really love the old school packaging :D 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Managed to get to a restore point. 2 issues though, lost my Minecraft save and also the software to control my keyboard and mouse leds and stuff won't work. I tried reinstalling it but still it won't open. I only wanted to install a shader for Minecraft for God sake, always thought mods were easy to install for it, yet somehow I messed up my PC lol. 

yeah mods can be tricky SOB's had a few issues with some myself.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Definitely going to get a Micro NES, I still have the original at my parents, but my dad broke it as he left it outside while sorting stuff. Was not happy with him as it was worth a lot. The reason I still have it even though it doesn't work is to use the case and build a micro PC inside it one day. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Definitely going to get a Micro NES, I still have the original at my parents, but my dad broke it as he left it outside while sorting stuff. Was not happy with him as it was worth a lot. The reason I still have it even though it doesn't work is to use the case and build a micro PC inside it one day. 

yeah have to admit I'm tempted by it myself My brother had the SNES but I never had any of that stuff as I did most of my gaming on proper computer systems like the Amstrad or Amiga. I've always thought Mario Bros was  a colourful fun game though
Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm playing F1 15 using my wheel for the first time in ages, it feels really good. I'm not sure if they made some improvements to the FFB  since I last played, but I feel every bump and what my car is doing, before it felt really vague. Can't wait for 16, seems like a total overhaul. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
I'm playing F1 15 using my wheel for the first time in ages, it feels really good. I'm not sure if they made some improvements to the FFB  since I last played, but I feel every bump and what my car is doing, before it felt really vague. Can't wait for 16, seems like a total overhaul. 

yeah have to admit looking forward to F1 2016 as well pre-ordered it from Shopto already. Been playing some of the old F1 games and 2015 these past few days myself. Not playing any games atm but that's because I'm installing one and I'm waiting for the DLC's to download just Origin being it's slow self again. Problem is you can't have a game running while you wait for Origin to do it's thing like you can with Steam which is a pain.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukedfrt said:
SynGamer said:
Had an "Oh $#!@" moment while playing Project CARS this morning. Haven't seen a kart do that yet

https://twitter.com/MySynpai/status/754671419934568448
What on earth happened there!!
AI clipped the curb, got some air, and the left front tire touched down at the wrong angle? Hard to tell, never seen anything like that. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm starting to pay the price for getting back into F1 15 and using my wheel for the first time in months. I've done 2 50% races today and now I'm struggling to move :joy: Was great fun though, I'm sure they've improved the FFB though, as I can feel what the car is doing and what setup changes I need to do. Because of this I'm now playing at a higher difficulty.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UP100 featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...