Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn If you login to GTA online each day you can get over a million. So I logged in to a public session and thought I'd be safe in my garage, then suddenly I was put in a cage and blown up, spawned at hospital and right away the same thing happened again, I know hacking happens but that's the first time it's happened to me, this is why doing that final heist will be hard when we have to do it in public sessions...

I then create a private session, the cages are still in my garage

Contact Rockstar support and tell em what happened dude. They might be able to track your session and figure out who did it. They should also be able to remove the cages if they stay there everytime you login lol.

How do you get over a million from logging in each day?
Link to post
Share on other sites
You just log in to GTA Online from today and every day until Monday, you will then be awarded over 1 million on the Monday.
Already contacted them, but I doubt they will do anything. I knew hacking was a big problem, but I had no idea they could get you from within your house, thankfully  though the cages have now gone. They want people to buy shark cards, yet why would anybody when hacking is so bad.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
You just log in to GTA Online from today and every day until Monday, you will then be awarded over 1 million on the Monday.
Already contacted them, but I doubt they will do anything. I knew hacking was a big problem, but I had no idea they could get you from within your house, thankfully  though the cages have now gone. They want people to buy shark cards, yet why would anybody when hacking is so bad.
So I signed in, spawned in my garage, and 5 seconds later I was set on fire and died lol. I just quit after that, pointless to do anything when hackers ruin the game.
Link to post
Share on other sites
It's pretty bad. I signed in thinking nothing would happen to meand that maybe you just got unlucky with the game you were in, but nope.

I've set reminders in my calendar for each evening till Monday so I'll get the extra cash too. Then next time we play with Dan or Martin we'll both have some money to... burn lol.
Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
Finished Two Souls today! Well, one of the gazillion endings anyway! I really enjoyed it and probably will play again in the future, but I'll do it differently. The truth about Aiden is somewhat depressing, as is the end revelation of Nathan.
Just finished it myself and i too am disappointed about Aiden, i thought he/it was something else and that would have made more sense. It's seems the game is left open for a sequel if you payed attention to what she said at the end what the general also said.

Good game tho.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
fIsince08 said:
Finished Two Souls today! Well, one of the gazillion endings anyway! I really enjoyed it and probably will play again in the future, but I'll do it differently. The truth about Aiden is somewhat depressing, as is the end revelation of Nathan.
Just finished it myself and i too am disappointed about Aiden, i thought he/it was something else and that would have made more sense. It's seems the game is left open for a sequel if you payed attention to what she said at the end what the general also said.

Good game tho.
It is open for a sequel, but the company that make it aren't usually very welcoming for sequels and it would all depend on which ending you chose as to whether you play as Jodie or Zoe in the sequel.
Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
Finished Two Souls today! Well, one of the gazillion endings anyway! I really enjoyed it and probably will play again in the future, but I'll do it differently. The truth about Aiden is somewhat depressing, as is the end revelation of Nathan.
Just finished it myself and i too am disappointed about Aiden, i thought he/it was something else and that would have made more sense. It's seems the game is left open for a sequel if you payed attention to what she said at the end what the general also said.

Good game tho.
It is open for a sequel, but the company that make it aren't usually very welcoming for sequels and it would all depend on which ending you chose as to whether you play as Jodie or Zoe in the sequel.
The ending i choose you can see Zoe assuming the role from Jodie.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't often visit this part of the forum, but I was hoping someone in this thread might be able to help me make a purchase (or not, depending on the answer).

Does anyone in here have Gran Turismo Sport? I have some questions now the game has been patched and expanded! 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Fire a way, I love GT Sport.
            
Brilliant, cheers! I was intending to buy GT Sport on release but, once I played the beta and saw how little offline single player content there was, I decided to skip it...

...however I know the game has received a number of patches and updates since release, at least one of which I understand has added a chunk of single player offline content. Is this correct? 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Yeah that correct. You now have beginner, amateur, professional and endurance league. Each league has different cups like Sunday cup, Clio cup and so on, so similar to GT of old.
Excellent! Is there enough money awarded from the offline content to buy a few cars, or are you forced online in order to expand your garage?

I know that the car modification of old GT games has gone, but I'm really keen to get GT Sport now as I know it has quite a few GT3 cars included and I am a huge fan of that class at the moment. Do you happen to know if there are a few offline career races centered around the GT3 cars? 
Link to post
Share on other sites
I only really ever play single player so yeah, I managed to save 3 million to buy the Red Bull vision GT car, plus you get  free car each day after doing so many miles. Not sure how many races are GT3, I know there's a endurance race for it. I mainly do custom races myself.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Had a fun 4 hours racing @RevolvingPrawn in Pcars2 last night. My personal highlight was when he qualified 1st and I qualified 3rd. Race started and he didn't move, as I was right behind him I had to have cat like reactions to miss him. What he'd done was  not put it into 1st, I couldn't stop giggling all the way down the straight. :joy:
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Had a fun 4 hours racing @RevolvingPrawn in Pcars2 last night. My personal highlight was when he qualified 1st and I qualified 3rd. Race started and he didn't move, as I was right behind him I had to have cat like reactions to miss him. What he'd done was  not put it into 1st, I couldn't stop giggling all the way down the straight. :joy:
Yet I still won that race ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
Yeah  because I got down out a million times by the ai ;)
In most races yea, but not the one where I forgot to choose a gear ;) That was Long Beach in the GT3's, where you were leading before driving into a tire barrier :D

It was fun though, best races we've had on PCars 2 so far, and 3 wins each.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow what Microsoft do with old games on Xbox One X is really impressive. Currently playing Red Dead Redemption at 4K and it looks amazing, it's crazy that it still holds up to today's game when you consider the hardware it was running on. Currently waiting for 97GB of Forza 7 to download....
These are taken using my phone, but still I think you'll agree they look great @RevolvingPrawn


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UP100 featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...