Jump to content Jump to content

Its what your used to I guess. I'm sure once I actually get a ps4 I'll think the DS4 is the dogs dangles

well I haven't got it yet as I was originally leaning towards the PS4 because of my previous experiences with the PS consoles. It's mostly down to the fact that neither console is backwards compatible so wouldn't matter a great deal which one I got as I'd still need my PS3 even if I chose to get the PS4. I just think the Xbox controller is better for me and I like the  options for games I've seen so far more on the Xbox than the PS4. Which is why I'm leaning more toward the X box now

Hughesy said:

I'm using normal steering with all assist off using manual gears. Yea should be good enough to race Sunday, what time do you start? 

Awesome :) Everything you need to know is in the Vortex Racing Leagues link in my sig, if you make an account there, head into the Forza Paddock and say that you wanna race. N3R0 runs the Forza area, but I'll vouch for you, plus the whole of VRL is run by @PeteTheDuck and both @Matthew77258 and @mike96 are admins so all should be cool :)

Ok bud I'll sign up today. I went on there though to have a look,  but can't find the Forza section (only f1 league  and GT6)

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

I'm using normal steering with all assist off using manual gears. Yea should be good enough to race Sunday, what time do you start? 

Awesome :) Everything you need to know is in the Vortex Racing Leagues link in my sig, if you make an account there, head into the Forza Paddock and say that you wanna race. N3R0 runs the Forza area, but I'll vouch for you, plus the whole of VRL is run by @PeteTheDuck and both @Matthew77258 and @mike96 are admins so all should be cool :)

Ok bud I'll sign up today. I went on there though to have a look,  but can't find the Forza section (only f1 league  and GT6)

Here ;)

Cheers both of you.  :) signed up now.

Just had my Dad come to my house, he has alzheimer's so has trouble remembering recent things but can remember stuff from the past. So I showed him the Mini Cooper S on Forza 5 in ForzaVista as he had several of them years ago  and his face lit up!  He loved that you could go inside and look around. See games can be used for good not matter what silly people say.

mike96 said:

Awesome stuff @Hughesy :) Now just pop a post into this thread (http://www.vortexracingleagues.co.uk/xbox-fm5-bathurst-1000-t2235.html) saying that you wanna race and all should be good!

Remember the driver applications ;)

I thought those were only for F1? We don't race for points in Forza, so it's not really a championship :p

mike96 said:

Awesome stuff @Hughesy :) Now just pop a post into this thread (http://www.vortexracingleagues.co.uk/xbox-fm5-bathurst-1000-t2235.html) saying that you wanna race and all should be good!

Remember the driver applications ;)

I thought those were only for F1? We don't race for points in Forza, so it's not really a championship :p

Nope, it's for all leagues :)

Platy said:

seeing reports than SimBin have gone bust. Shame really, hopefully the servers stay online for Race07.

"Various websites have posted news regarding potential bankruptcy of SimBin Studios AB, here's a little substantiated clarification.

RaceDepartment understands that the current SimBin Studios AB company is undergoing a large restructuring. Current projects, such as R3E, are expected to be continued under the new banner of the new studio.

It is understood that there have been a handful of job losses at SimBin, however the majority of the development team is expected to remain at the 'new' studio. We'd like to wish those who have lost their jobs all the best in finding a new position.

We're confident that the information we're providing to you is up-to-date and correct, and is not based on speculation from social media.

SimBin's own @Jay Ekkel said, on RaceDepartment's forums:

"Ill keep it short and sweet for now.

New Studio, new (tbd) name, new location, (almost) the same team. And most importantly we will continue the development of the project(s).

More (good) news will follow soon (tm)
Don't worry about it, services and development will continue as planned.
Click to expand..."

There's nothing to worry about in regards to support of current games, or the release of future games. Content that has already been purchased will still function as normal."

Can someone explain the point of Metro redux on PC? I can understand it for next Gen but not really on pc.... :\ Both the Metro games on pc had some of the best graphics out there and weren't limited by resolution or framerate. 

• UP100 featured this topic