Jump to content Jump to content

mike96 said:

Awesome stuff @Hughesy :) Now just pop a post into this thread (http://www.vortexracingleagues.co.uk/xbox-fm5-bathurst-1000-t2235.html) saying that you wanna race and all should be good!

Remember the driver applications ;)

I thought those were only for F1? We don't race for points in Forza, so it's not really a championship :p

Is the 360 still used in any race leagues?

Yea bud, we're still using it fot the F1 League and possibly Grid Autosport but I'm not sure on that one. I'd guess too that if F1 2014 is multiplat then there'll probably be a 360 and X1 league for it.

Thanks mate any Forza 4 being playing in the league?

Nah sorry bud, the Forza players have all switched to 5 :p

yeah I was going to 5 as one of my starter games on the XB1 as I was going to get Fifa 14 and Forza 5 to start me off. So at least I have something to play when I get it. I've ordered Fifa 15 for PC already so won't need to worry about that anyway. I decided to go with the older Fifa as it'll be slightly cheaper. Having bought a new console I'll  be paying out enough money as it is.

So you traded in your Xbox 360 @RevolvingPrawn sucks to be you haha ;)

When I have an Xbox One and a computer with an i7 + GTX770... It really doesn't suck to be me ;) 

I borrow my step-dads 360 every Tuesday night at the moment so that I can league race, but I won't do that just for F1 2014. It's not fair on him as I told him it'd only be until F1 2014 is released and he plays on it every day himself when he gets home from work. I refuse to keep borrowing it until mid 2015 just to play a rehashed 2013 with different cars.

Hughesy said:

To whoever agreed with me, kudos to you and help me fight the fanboys.

That would have been me ;)

And me, I've always found Tekken boring. zzz... :#

possibly me as well but then that's mainly because I'm not much on beat'em ups either. I do own a couple of beat'em ups just for something different to play but I don't play them very often.

Lol, it's like 'buttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbash' "I won! Suck on that homo!" Aaaaand repeat.

Lol, it's like 'buttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbashbuttonbash' "I won! Suck on that homo!" Aaaaand repeat.

Exactly I prefer games that require more thought to them

Herby007 said:

Fighting games do have a lot of thought to them. Lots of combos are difficult to do and 9/10 a button masher won't win.

One of my best mates loves those kind of fighting games, and I've usually refused to play against him. The one time I did, I button bashed like crazy and beat him 3 times in a row. I decided to retire from fighting games as undefeated champion after that.

My mate was fuming ;)

Herby007 said:

Herby007 said:

Fighting games do have a lot of thought to them. Lots of combos are difficult to do and 9/10 a button masher won't win.

I don't find they do I've beaten mosr of the one's I've played by simply using button mashing techniques really.

Try that online and you will be destroyed.

mayb ebut then I don't plat games online any games

I'm still having trouble on Forza 5 trying to control the faster cars, it's starting to  frustrate me now. I never have problems controlling them when using a wheel. The X1 triggers are great for feedback but my problem is with the analogue stick. It's hard to be precise when you get muscle twitches all the time. There's pros and cons using a pad for me. I can play a lot longer and not be in as much pain, but I'm a lot faster with a wheel. Grrr

Hughesy said:

I'm still having trouble on Forza 5 trying to control the faster cars, it's starting to  frustrate me now. I never have problems controlling them when using a wheel. The X1 triggers are great for feedback but my problem is with the analogue stick. It's hard to be precise when you get muscle twitches all the time. There's pros and cons using a pad for me. I can play a lot longer and not be in as much pain, but I'm a lot faster with a wheel. Grrr

That's one of the main reasons why I don't like using analogue sticks and always reconfigure the controls so I don't need to. I have this trouble on most games fortunately at least with the sports games you can select options and reconfigure buttons to lessen the impact.

• UP100 featured this topic