Jump to content Jump to content

Platy said:
So this looks rather good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QiebQtFPY

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/formula-corsa-modding-f1-2014-season-0-1-released.11921/

Am I the only one who at the beginning thought immidiately of Rosberg's retirement?

Do any of you happen to follow Alex Gillon on Twitter, or do you see his videos on YouTube? Jeez, he's annoying. I think I'm gonna unfollow him. I know I said earlier that I was a bit disappointed at the lack of info revealed on the F1 2014 game yesterday, but still, that doesn't mean that I'm not very excited to see what the new game is like. 

Anyway, this Alex guy has just been slagging off Codies and basically Lee and Luke all afternoon about dropping the classic content, and the fact that they apparently haven't given a good enough reason for it. Well Luke uploaded a Q&A thing on the blog explaining in detail the reason for the lack of classic content, but apparently that wasn't a good enough answer. He also proceeded to say how Codies were 'silent' and rubbish at interacting with people. 

Bullsh*t! I think you'll find that Codemasters, and therefore Lee and Luke are extremely open with people, and they go out of their way in terms of interacting with people. Personally I think Lee is a bit of a legend, and he was great when sorting out my prize bundle for the Easter competition. Heck, GRID Autosport was basically all made from the responses of the customers and it was what they wanted. Ben was so open on the forums in particular during the time running up to the release.

Well this Alex guy then later went onto say 'I really feel sorry for the @Codemasters community guys sometimes. They get SO much sh*t and 99.9% of it is nothing to do with them..'. Yes Al, they do, so why were you saying 'SO much sh*t' about them earlier? Give them a break...

I'm not saying he shouldn't complain, because there's stuff that's been announced that I'm not completely happy about, but the fact he was just going on and on and on about it for hours made me get on my nerves and I felt like voicing my thoughts. 

Rant over.

Do any of you happen to follow Alex Gillon on Twitter, or do you see his videos on YouTube? Jeez, he's annoying. I think I'm gonna unfollow him. I know I said earlier that I was a bit disappointed at the lack of info revealed on the F1 2014 game yesterday, but still, that doesn't mean that I'm not very excited to see what the new game is like. 

Anyway, this Alex guy has just been slagging off Codies and basically Lee and Luke all afternoon about dropping the classic content, and the fact that they apparently haven't given a good enough reason for it. Well Luke uploaded a Q&A thing on the blog explaining in detail the reason for the lack of classic content, but apparently that wasn't a good enough answer. He also proceeded to say how Codies were 'silent' and rubbish at interacting with people. 

Bullsh*t! I think you'll find that Codemasters, and therefore Lee and Luke are extremely open with people, and they go out of their way in terms of interacting with people. Personally I think Lee is a bit of a legend, and he was great when sorting out my prize bundle for the Easter competition. Heck, GRID Autosport was basically all made from the responses of the customers and it was what they wanted. Ben was so open on the forums in particular during the time running up to the release.

Well this Alex guy then later went onto say 'I really feel sorry for the @Codemasters community guys sometimes. They get SO much sh*t and 99.9% of it is nothing to do with them..'. Yes Al, they do, so why were you saying 'SO much sh*t' about them earlier? Give them a break...

I'm not saying he shouldn't complain, because there's stuff that's been announced that I'm not completely happy about, but the fact he was just going on and on and on about it for hours made me get on my nerves and I felt like voicing my thoughts. 

Rant over.

yeah I agree I think CM have come under a lot of fire lately and most of it is unjustified as I felt that Grid Autosport for me is probably the best game they 've released since F1 2010 not saying that 2014 will be up to that standard as I doubt given the F1 team aer probably split down the middle right now with half of them working on 2014 the other half on the next gen F1 game but it does give me hope they're getting back on track with the level regrading and the mentioned tweaks to career mode.

The only F1 game people I watch are IntoTheBarrier, because he has been doing videos for a long time and he's hilarious to listen to, also Team VVV because he's pretty insightful, and InsideSimRacing cos they have some pretty decent kit on there sometimes.

The only F1 game people I watch are IntoTheBarrier, because he has been doing videos for a long time and he's hilarious to listen to, also Team VVV because he's pretty insightful, and InsideSimRacing cos they have some pretty decent kit on there sometimes.

Yeah , I like Alan , but the guys at InsideSimRacing don't really upload all that often.  I like Athleek when he was on youtube too.

So I just completed my first race of my new Williams career on GP World. "Newhouse" (Villeneuve) won and Frentzen came 5th. (That's how you do it Frank!) Now I've dropped them both for next season in favour of McLaren's line up.

Fired up the old F1 2010 game last night......

Definitely the best one of the series so far graphically..... 

yeah I recently started a new career on 2010 only half way through my first season so far though. TBH I think this is my favourite one of the series although it's close between 2010 and 2012 it just depends what kind of mood I'm in. Whether I prefer a bit of old school racing or whether I fancy playing with Kers and DRS.

• UP100 featured this topic