Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:

BF4's pretty damn good so far....

I'll see what the online is like later. Absolutely crap with a keyboard and mouse

Graphics are awesome and they aren't even close to being maxed out :L

Why not use a game pad then? I am as hands won't let me play  for long anymore using K/M

@RevolvingPrawn Can't wait to team up with you in Destiny, should be fun.

I reckon it will be man :) We'll have to play with the random purple ball and the football, set up a dance off, and trampoline on the building at The Tower :D That stuff is far more important than completing missions ;)

Hughesy said:

I'll see what the online is like later. Absolutely crap with a keyboard and mouse

Why not use a game pad then? I am as hands won't let me play  for long anymore using K/M

Well I was using some programs to get the DS3 to work. The 1st program worked fine and got all the drivers downloaded, but the 2nd program didn't recognize it despite it being shown in the devices and printers bit so god knows whats wrong

Hughesy said:

Well I was using some programs to get the DS3 to work. The 1st program worked fine and got all the drivers downloaded, but the 2nd program didn't recognize it despite it being shown in the devices and printers bit so god knows whats wrong

Motioninjoy is really good imo.

@RevolvingPrawn‌  I have no idea what any of that means but sounds fun! I didn't play the beta.

BF4 looks amazing on PC especially at 1440p. I'm surprised it's playing at 60fps as I couldn't max bf3 at this res so they must've done a good job at optimising the engine.

I've had to re type this twice now as each time it says "this post will show after it's been approved"

Silly Forum, this time I'm not quoting any posts as I think it's something to do with that...

Hughesy said:

If you had an Xbox controller it'd work without any issues ;) Xbox FTW.

mike96 said:

Hughesy said:

Motioninjoy is really good imo.

Yeah, that works. But I saw that after you've used that you use something called DS3 Tools which assigns the Xbox controller buttons to the PS3 controller but it doesn't recognise the controller so the aren't assigned :L

Even when using a 360 controller some of the menus won't work without clicking the mouse and in game lol really breaks they immersion and the ingame button prompts are always keyboard which means you have to guess what controller button to press, very lazy from  Dice. Now I know PC elitists will say "oh you should you k/m" but nowadays a lot of people use a controller. Other devs cope just fine so not sure why they couldn't put 360 prompts ingame.

Hughesy said:

Even when using a 360 controller some of the menus won't work without clicking the mouse and in game lol really breaks they immersion and the ingame button prompts are always keyboard which means you have to guess what controller button to press, very lazy from  Dice. Now I know PC elitists will say "oh you should you k/m" but nowadays a lot of people use a controller. Other devs cope just fine so not sure why they couldn't put 360 prompts ingame.

True. But BF4 is the only PC game I've ever had that problem on :)

Gotta update my graphics card drivers (?) or something before I can do the 2nd mission :/ Attempted online...............Oh dear...

@Hughesy we'll need to have a game on BF4 sometime :P

Probably won't play it online sorry bud. I'm just going to complete single player and move on lol  I always get slaughtered when playing fps online on pc, I don't seem to have that problem when playing them on consoles (I'm not saying console players are worse btw before someone gets offended) I'm just not as good on pc for some reason... 

What's wrong when you play the second mission then? I have the latest Nvidia driver so I won't need to do that, does your framerate go down or something? I haven't got to the second mission yet.

Hughesy said:

What's wrong when you play the second mission then? I have the latest Nvidia driver so I won't need to do that, does your framerate go down or something? I haven't got to the second mission yet.

Our PC uses AMD. Nah its just needing an update of some kind. It warned me before the first mission that I needed to update it or the FPS and quality could suffer significantly or just not work at all.

I never buy games for the PC so I'm not too surprised its needing updates installed :L

I'm not much a fan of MMO's or mainly online games either, but the way Destiny does it doesn't really make it feel like an MMO. 

I never had to speak to any player I met, I'd just help them out, or get help from them, give them a wave or a dance and then shoot off to do my own thing. It feels like a single player game where you might randomly run into other players, team up with them shortly to achieve an objective, and then carry on with your mission. You don't have to interact with them at all if you don't want to other than that :)

SynGamer said:

Probably going to jump on RACE 07 sometime tomorrow. I'm terribly out of shape with this game, but still a blast.

@RevolvingPrawn Thats because you can't actually talk to anyone, you can only talk to people if your on a fireteam.

@SynGamer Ive been on Race 07 lately my username is cougs100 if your ever on at the same time :)

Not really a game, but it's on the Xbox One, and I think this is awesome! For the price, I'll definitely be picking one up :)

http://www.totalxbox.com/80169/xbox-one-tv-tuner-announced-available-in-october/

Seen that although pointless for me as I have Sky+HD box. It's a fantastic price though.

Hughesy said:

Not really a game, but it's on the Xbox One, and I think this is awesome! For the price, I'll definitely be picking one up :)

http://www.totalxbox.com/80169/xbox-one-tv-tuner-announced-available-in-october/

Seen that although pointless for me as I have Sky+HD box. It's a fantastic price though.

same here my XB1 is connected up through my Sky box as well
  • UP100 featured this topic