Jump to content Jump to content

SynGamer said:
So...should I sell my DFGT? I don't even think I could get much for it :(

This is just based on a tweet that i saw. Somebody asked about them being supported and because the PS4 doesn't contain a "security chip" the wheels will not function correctly so they will not be supported...

I know it says G27 but I assume it will include all the Logitech wheels

Does anyone know what this means "T500RS (legacy program)" It's to do with Pcars collaboration with Thrustmaster on PS4. I'll be getting it for PC but if I decided to get it for ps4 I'd need clarification on what that means. Both of these next gen consoles have made me angry at the lack of wheel support. 

Had some good races with Platy on Race07 last night but every race had a heap of idiots trying to DNF you by not braking into a corner or sit on the track. It's better to start last and avoid all the carnage and get a decent finish lol.

Sounds like an F1 sprint race.

Best thing to do might be set up a weekly, or monthly, event where a bunch of members here do a race. We could make a championship out of it pretty easily. I know that @Platy, @Herby007, @Hughesy, @Mexicola, @Lukedfrt, @KRTheIceman, you, and I, all own Race 07, so that could be 8 of us capable of being involved. 
And surely there's other members here who have it too? It's been ages since something interesting happened on the CM Off Topic section so this could be pretty fun if anybody is up for it :)

Had some good races with Platy on Race07 last night but every race had a heap of idiots trying to DNF you by not braking into a corner or sit on the track. It's better to start last and avoid all the carnage and get a decent finish lol.

Sounds like an F1 sprint race.

Best thing to do might be set up a weekly, or monthly, event where a bunch of members here do a race. We could make a championship out of it pretty easily. I know that @Platy, @Herby007, @Hughesy, @Mexicola, @Lukedfrt, @KRTheIceman, you, and I, all own Race 07, so that could be 8 of us capable of being involved. 
And surely there's other members here who have it too? It's been ages since something interesting happened on the CM Off Topic section so this could be pretty fun if anybody is up for it :)

We could make a CM clan on Race07 aswell?

If you ever wanna set up your own championship with a place where you can discuss races and have threads to do with various stuff, then I can always set you guys up with a forum section at VRL. Maybe looking a bit far into the future, but if you want it you can have it.

If you ever wanna set up your own championship with a place where you can discuss races and have threads to do with various stuff, then I can always set you guys up with a forum section at VRL. Maybe looking a bit far into the future, but if you want it you can have it.

I don't think so, isn't that how VRL started either way? Maybe we could start a thread about it :p

mike96 said:

I don't think so, isn't that how VRL started either way? Maybe we could start a thread about it :p

Haha, that's very true :p Start the thread haha

I've had a look into it, seems like it should be possible to set up a private server for us to have some races on. I'll do more research and ask some people when I'm feeling a bit less flu-y.

If you guys want to jump on this afternoon/evening and race some random servers then I should be around.

• UP100 featured this topic