Jump to content Jump to content

been racing @RevolvingPrawn, @justbiglee and @Hughesy's drivatars having a lot of fun especially the bit where Lee and @RevolvingPrawn taking each other out and I pounced to take 2nd Lee won withFez taking 3rd. ost Fez's drivatar a win as he was winning up until then. Either way great fun

sjsharp2010 said:

been racing @RevolvingPrawn, @justbiglee and @Hughesy's drivatars having a lot of fun especially the bit where Lee and @RevolvingPrawn taking each other out and I pounced to take 2nd Lee won withFez taking 3rd. ost Fez's drivatar a win as he was winning up until then. Either way great fun

Yeah I am pretty good :P What car was I in?

Went online last night, found a room of about 23 people. Qualified 11th and thought I would have a good race. Somehow I engaged the pit limiter and it took 1/4th of a lap to figure out which button it was to turn it off. *sigh*  :p

sjsharp2010 said:

been racing @RevolvingPrawn, @justbiglee and @Hughesy's drivatars having a lot of fun especially the bit where Lee and @RevolvingPrawn taking each other out and I pounced to take 2nd Lee won with Fez taking 3rd. Cost Fez's drivatar a win as he was winning up until then. Either way great fun

Yeah I am pretty good :P What car was I in?

Mercedes I think it was one of the Sports cars category cars. Both you and Prawn are good on the game and regularly beat me I did manage to beat you a couple of times too though like at the Nurburgring which was tight but luckily I was ready for it that time and managed to hold you and Prawn off. Yeah I pounced to take 2nd while Prawn was recovering as we were on the start finish straight when it happened so I was able to nick it off him.

@Justbiglee clearly took me out on purpose ;)

probably did the 2 of you were fighting over the lead though :p Your drivatars are pretty quick though worthy opponents as is @Hughesy's

I'v not played it much lately, had a few hours last night and really enjoyed it - I'm yet to find a car I really love driving though.

I quite enjoyed racing the VW beetle got a Herbie like livery for it I call it my Herbie. I'd like to get an F1 or Indy car on the game but I haven't got enough credits yet. I'll get enough eventually just need to do some more races and build my bank balance up.

@Justbiglee clearly took me out on purpose ;)

probably did the 2 of you were fighting over the lead though :p Your drivatars are pretty quick though worthy opponents as is @Hughesy's

I'v not played it much lately, had a few hours last night and really enjoyed it - I'm yet to find a car I really love driving though.

I quite enjoyed racing the VW beetle got a Herbie like livery for it I call it my Herbie. I'd like to get an F1 or Indy car on the game but I haven't got enough credits yet. I'll get enough eventually just need to do some more races and build my bank balance up.

we'll have to sort out a Forza race night sometime, I've got a kick ass DS3 

Hughesy said:

One thing I hate about Forza 5 is that you can't tune your car before each race! The only way to change setup is to go back into the menus, it's so frustrating. :|

yeah I've noticed that too but then I don't play around with settings too much anyway so it's not as much of a problem for me as I don't even do that even on the F1 games except for tracks that I struggle with like Monaco as I do sometimes run different than the default ones there to try and get more performance sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but I've not really done it on Forza 5 yet.

Normally bud you don't pay for the cars you get from dlc so I think it'll not cost you ingame credits.

Just seen the Halo 2  with the new graphics at games con, it looks amazing! And you get Halo 5 beta with it!

And the new Tomb Raider is Xbox exclusive.

The next Tomb Raider is Xbox exclusive. Suck on that Playstation fanboys ;) You can keep your cheap knock off Nathan Drake, and we'll have Lara, thank you very much :p

http://www.game-debate.com/news/?news=13969&game=Rise%20of%20the%20Tomb%20Raider&title=Gamescom%202014%20-%20Rise%20Of%20The%20Tomb%20Raider%20Exclusive%20To%20Xbox

• UP100 featured this topic