Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:

Normally bud you don't pay for the cars you get from dlc so I think it'll not cost you ingame credits.

Just seen the Halo 2  with the new graphics at games con, it looks amazing! And you get Halo 5 beta with it!

yeah it does can't wait for the MC collection has all the Halo games 1,2,3 & 4 of the Halo games remastered like that. That's why I'm eager to get it and one of the reasons why I made the choice to switch to the X Box. As I said before I'm not brilliant at shooters on console but it looks too good to turn down to me at least. Looking forward to November when it's released. Haven't been watching gamescom but I've seen quite a few vids of the Master Chief collection. Makes me wish the next ME game would just hurry up and get made too given how good the Frostbite engine looks. Think we'll have to wait at least another year for that though. I did hear that a remastered version of the original trilogy may be coming out on the new consoles as well. Might be interesting for those that have never played Mass Effect.

I agree it's a strange decision but  Luke how is it selling at the same pace as Wii u? It's sold more in this short time compared to Wii u, unless you have the exact numbers it's just words. :p

Just had a few rounds on Titanfall and love it! I wasn't sure if I'd like it being a sp gamer for so long but it's fun, although I'm not that great yet...

Just played Titanfall with @RevolvingPrawn‌  and I  burst out laughing when he came from behind, kicked me in the butt off the top of a building! :D 

I wish more people here had it as it's so much fun. I normally wouldn't buy a multiplayer only game but this is brilliant.

Sorry for posting again but forum is pretty quiet. I haven't been excited by any of the PS4 games at Games Con sadly. I feel my PS4 is going to gather dust until GT7 or Drive Club (whenever it's finished getting delayed) At the moment I kinda regret buying the PS4 apart from Killzone which is fun and also Second son which was fun for a while but I've got bored of that a bit now.

Hughesy said:

Just played Titanfall with @RevolvingPrawn‌  and I  burst out laughing when he came from behind, kicked me in the butt off the top of a building! :D 

I wish more people here had it as it's so much fun. I normally wouldn't buy a multiplayer only game but this is brilliant.

sounds like him his drivatar's a bit like that too :p

I don't either normally if Titanfall had a Single player campaign mode I'd have bought it I think. It's mostly because it was multiplayer that I haven't. If I could afford to set my system up with Gold I'd be tempted but I generally prefer sp campaigns anyway.

Been playing RE5 today finding it quite enjoyable

Hughesy said:

I laughed so many times in our matches :) My favourite bit for me was when I jumped onto your Titan, and then you jumped out. I stayed sat on top and didn't shoot to see if you noticed me, when I realised you hadn't seen me I started moving my view to try and get a shot on you but you stayed just below the edge of where I could shoot from that position. Then you ran up on the road and with the whole world sideways to me I got you :p Please tell me you watched the killcam? One of my best kills ;)

@EdMa At least I booted him from behind instead of "stabbing" him from behind like CoD players do ;)

Hughesy said:

I laughed so many times in our matches :) My favourite bit for me was when I jumped onto your Titan, and then you jumped out. I stayed sat on top and didn't shoot to see if you noticed me, when I realised you hadn't seen me I started moving my view to try and get a shot on you but you stayed just below the edge of where I could shoot from that position. Then you ran up on the road and with the whole world sideways to me I got you :p Please tell me you watched the killcam? One of my best kills ;)

@EdMa At least I booted him from behind instead of "stabbing" him from behind like CoD players do ;)

I did see you but thought you'd end up killing me so ran away like the coward I am  :p.  I watched some of the times you killed me, mostly kicking me in the face lol

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

I did see you but thought you'd end up killing me so ran away like the coward I am  :p.  I watched some of the times you killed me, mostly kicking me in the face lol

I'd have tried for a headshot :p

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

I'd have tried for a headshot :p

Pretty sure I got a headshot ;) Try tilting your head to the left and imagine holding up a gun like that, that's the angle I was shooting him from :p

Either of you guys done the Formula E rivals event on Forza? Last I looked I was 93rd on the leaderboard with a 56.4 :)

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/12/ps4-dominates-gamescom-with-wild-hellblade-and-bloodborne-see-all-the-trailers-here-4830550/

Fair amount of games on the way, looking forward to Tearaway the most! 

Shame the Vita doesn't get a mention from Sony anymore though :neutral_face: 

• UP100 featured this topic