Jump to content Jump to content

The Game Thread!

Tylerrnty1

Good good, I would have felt great disappointment if you'd got Rivals instead of AC4 :p 

Just been to the local Asda with hopes of picking up Ryse. They didn't have it so I got Ghosts instead and Titanfall should arrive on Tuesday :)
I'll be honest, NFS was really tempting. Was playing some GT6 at the PS Lounge at the EB Games I went to. Really want a racing game now...

SynGamer said:
Good good, I would have felt great disappointment if you'd got Rivals instead of AC4 :p 

Just been to the local Asda with hopes of picking up Ryse. They didn't have it so I got Ghosts instead and Titanfall should arrive on Tuesday :)
I'll be honest, NFS was really tempting. Was playing some GT6 at the PS Lounge at the EB Games I went to. Really want a racing game now...
But NFS isn't anything like GT6...

Need some opinions guys! What do I get out of these 3? I've played Ghosts and liked it, got a demo of DR3 I haven't tried yet but didn't much like 1 or 2. And Ryse I have no idea about...

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome

Might as well add Titanfall to that list too.
If it was my money I'd go Titanfall. No Forza on the list?
Forza 5 was my first priority :D I bought my 360 because of Forza 2, and the X1 for Forza 5, so far I love it :)
Awesome feel free to add me or do what ever it is you do on Xbox One if you want, my gamertag is the same as here

SynGamer said:

But NFS isn't anything like GT6...
But...its a racing game! Seriously though, I'm hoping I like AC4.

Reckon I'll probably get Watch Dogs on PC. Destiny and F1 2014 will be my next console preorders :)

Had a chance to try AC4 yet bud?
Literally JUST got home. Been out since 9 (it's not close to 5). Might sit back for a bit and try it later tonight or tomorrow. Will keep you posted :)

So...controls (especially for vehicles) in BF4 are whack. Doesn't feel anything like BF3. Had to turn the game off, early in the campaign. The vehicle controls were atrocious. Kept dying, will need to find a way to change those controls.

That said, I put about 2 hours into Assassin's Creed IV and am really enjoying it so far. Never got into the previous AC games, but AC4's controls are solid and I like the pirate/naval combat stuff.

• UP100 featured this topic