Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

Just played Titanfall with @RevolvingPrawn‌  and I  burst out laughing when he came from behind, kicked me in the butt off the top of a building! :D 

I wish more people here had it as it's so much fun. I normally wouldn't buy a multiplayer only game but this is brilliant.

I laughed so many times in our matches :) My favourite bit for me was when I jumped onto your Titan, and then you jumped out. I stayed sat on top and didn't shoot to see if you noticed me, when I realised you hadn't seen me I started moving my view to try and get a shot on you but you stayed just below the edge of where I could shoot from that position. Then you ran up on the road and with the whole world sideways to me I got you :p Please tell me you watched the killcam? One of my best kills ;)

@EdMa At least I booted him from behind instead of "stabbing" him from behind like CoD players do ;)

I did see you but thought you'd end up killing me so ran away like the coward I am  :p.  I watched some of the times you killed me, mostly kicking me in the face lol


I'd have tried for a headshot :p

Pretty sure I got a headshot ;) Try tilting your head to the left and imagine holding up a gun like that, that's the angle I was shooting him from :p

Either of you guys done the Formula E rivals event on Forza? Last I looked I was 93rd on the leaderboard with a 56.4 :)

I've not been playing Forza today as I was busy on PC games mostly playing RE5 also I was referring to what I'd have done in @Hughesy's position. I'm more like the person in my avatar confront my enemies :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

Just played Titanfall with @RevolvingPrawn‌  and I  burst out laughing when he came from behind, kicked me in the butt off the top of a building! :D 

I wish more people here had it as it's so much fun. I normally wouldn't buy a multiplayer only game but this is brilliant.

I laughed so many times in our matches :) My favourite bit for me was when I jumped onto your Titan, and then you jumped out. I stayed sat on top and didn't shoot to see if you noticed me, when I realised you hadn't seen me I started moving my view to try and get a shot on you but you stayed just below the edge of where I could shoot from that position. Then you ran up on the road and with the whole world sideways to me I got you :p Please tell me you watched the killcam? One of my best kills ;)

@EdMa At least I booted him from behind instead of "stabbing" him from behind like CoD players do ;)

I did see you but thought you'd end up killing me so ran away like the coward I am  :p.  I watched some of the times you killed me, mostly kicking me in the face lol


I'd have tried for a headshot :p

Pretty sure I got a headshot ;) Try tilting your head to the left and imagine holding up a gun like that, that's the angle I was shooting him from :p

Either of you guys done the Formula E rivals event on Forza? Last I looked I was 93rd on the leaderboard with a 56.4 :)

Not anymore bud, down to 559, I thought you didn't use TCS? Or did you just use it to get higher up :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

@RevolvingPrawn‌ I can keep ahead of you until the final sector but then I lose time especially on the final hairpin where I don't quite get the line right, but as you use TCS that might be why as that part is dependant on traction. My clean lap was 56.711 but I did do a faster lap with a photo finish with you, but clipped the inside wall at the hairpin in the one time that I got the line right...lol :#  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Platy said:

I use cockpit cam, just used that camera for the replay as it showed the most.

That's what I thought. I remember using the chase cam back when I was playing Gran Turismo 1 and 2 but when I found out the cockpit camera I never changed it. I don't know how the heck you race with the chase cam @couger1981‌ :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:

@RevolvingPrawn‌ I can keep ahead of you until the final sector but then I lose time especially on the final hairpin where I don't quite get the line right, but as you use TCS that might be why as that part is dependant on traction. My clean lap was 56.711 but I did do a faster lap with a photo finish with you, but clipped the inside wall at the hairpin in the one time that I got the line right...lol :#  

I'm not using TCS :p I'm using stability control and it comes up as TCS on the leaderboard. Keep trying ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:

@RevolvingPrawn‌ I can keep ahead of you until the final sector but then I lose time especially on the final hairpin where I don't quite get the line right, but as you use TCS that might be why as that part is dependant on traction. My clean lap was 56.711 but I did do a faster lap with a photo finish with you, but clipped the inside wall at the hairpin in the one time that I got the line right...lol :#  

I'm not using TCS :p I'm using stability control and it comes up as TCS on the leaderboard. Keep trying ;)

Pa still and assist, I'll turn it on and see if it makes me faster, it's a really nice car to drive though considering it's electric.

Just seen a new video for Drive Club and it's nothing like I thought it'd be, I would post a video but I can never get it to work lol. The graphics look worse than Forza 5 and yes I know it has weather effects but isn't it at 30fps? 

Compared to Forza horizon 2 it looks like a snore fest. It's one of the games I got my PS4 for and then it kept getting delayed and now I know more about it, it doesn't look that great  :'(

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:

Don't think it really makes you faster anyway tbh, not with me anyway as it seems to make the car understeer. It's nice having someone who's faster as it gives me something to aim for.

I know what you mean dude, N3R0 is 2 seconds faster than me so I'll be aiming for his time next time I try it :p

Lol think he's out of my reach... 


Drive Club looks like a knockoff version of Horizon imo, it just looks like an empty game from what I've seen.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rise of the Tomb Raider could be a timed Xbox exclusive after all.

During Microsoft's gamescom conference, it was revealed that the upcoming game would debut exclusively on Xbox in 2015.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

© Square Enix


However, in an interview with Eurogamer, Microsoft's Phil Spencer admitted that the deal with Square Enix has a duration.

"Yes, the deal has a duration," Spencer confirmed. "I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise."

C&P from Digital Spy. Woot! PC ultimate edition within a year of the release.
Link to post
Share on other sites


Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

@RevolvingPrawn‌ I can keep ahead of you until the final sector but then I lose time especially on the final hairpin where I don't quite get the line right, but as you use TCS that might be why as that part is dependant on traction. My clean lap was 56.711 but I did do a faster lap with a photo finish with you, but clipped the inside wall at the hairpin in the one time that I got the line right...lol :#  

I'm not using TCS :p I'm using stability control and it comes up as TCS on the leaderboard. Keep trying ;)

Pa still and assist, I'll turn it on and see if it makes me faster, it's a really nice car to drive though considering it's electric.

Just seen a new video for Drive Club and it's nothing like I thought it'd be, I would post a video but I can never get it to work lol. The graphics look worse than Forza 5 and yes I know it has weather effects but isn't it at 30fps? 

Compared to Forza horizon 2 it looks like a snore fest. It's one of the games I got my PS4 for and then it kept getting delayed and now I know more about it, it doesn't look that great  :'(

Yeah the only thing Forza 5 seems to lack is different weather conditions based on what I've seen of Horizon 2 is that they've put it in this time. If it handles as well and is as much fun as Forza 5 it'll be fun to play

Link to post
Share on other sites
Herby007 said:

@Hughesy‌ I only really read about the new Tomb Raider on this thread and I never saw anyone say it was timed exclusive; only exclusive. So I'm pretty happy that its been announced timed. :smile: 

Yea it wasn't said on here I just thought everyone knew it wasn't going to be exclusive forever, still great news for people who don't have X1 and want to play it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hughesy said:
Herby007 said:

@Hughesy‌ I only really read about the new Tomb Raider on this thread and I never saw anyone say it was timed exclusive; only exclusive. So I'm pretty happy that its been announced timed. :smile: 

Yea it wasn't said on here I just thought everyone knew it wasn't going to be exclusive forever, still great news for people who don't have X1 and want to play it.

agreed I'd rather get it for the PC than the X box given the games complexity as I enjoy the 2013 TR great characters and graphics good story and brilliantly voice acted too. I thought Camilla did a great job as Lara Croft. The only negative I have about the game is that it could use a few less Quick Time Events and a few more puzzles instead. I just hope the next one will be more puzzle based although given the news it's coming to X box first I wouldn't count on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UP100 featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...