Jump to content Jump to content

mike96 said:
Platy said:

I use cockpit cam, just used that camera for the replay as it showed the most.

That's what I thought. I remember using the chase cam back when I was playing Gran Turismo 1 and 2 but when I found out the cockpit camera I never changed it. I don't know how the heck you race with the chase cam @couger1981‌ :p

You would be surprised on how well you can do using the chase cam :) For the F1 games i use the nose cam, the chase cam is just awful in Codies games.

mike96 said:
Platy said:

I use cockpit cam, just used that camera for the replay as it showed the most.

That's what I thought. I remember using the chase cam back when I was playing Gran Turismo 1 and 2 but when I found out the cockpit camera I never changed it. I don't know how the heck you race with the chase cam @couger1981‌ :p

You would be surprised on how well you can do using the chase cam :) For the F1 games i use the nose cam, the chase cam is just awful in Codies games.

I use the T cam normally in the F1 games and when racing openwheel cars in Grid as well I use Bonnet cam usually other types of cars. Although on Forza I've somehow managed to use cockpit cam successfully

Hughesy said:

Just completed BF4 campaign on the last day of my free trial, I thought it was good but as usual far too short.

Most FPS games are these days I've not beaten BF4 but I do have it. The last edcent FPS game with a reasonable length story I think was Doom 3 I don't think I've played any since then that have been that good.

Hughesy said:

Just completed BF4 campaign on the last day of my free trial, I thought it was good but as usual far too short.

I was surprised how short it was, something like 7 missions? It was an alright campaign story though, although it had tons of bugs for me but my graphics card drivers weren't up to date so that might be why :L

Platy said:

I'm free from 7:30 onwards.

I've been feeling like crap the last few days but I might join you. I've got to get it all downloaded again though as I didn't do it when I changed OS. Just downloading Race 07 now and the other dlc, I'll have to get some practice first as I haven't used my wheel for a while. My meds should've kicked in by then, so I should be good to join you guys.

@RevolvingPrawn Are you free to join? Would be good if we could get a group on tonight.

Hughesy said:
Platy said:

I'm free from 7:30 onwards.

I've been feeling like crap the last few days but I might join you. I've got to get it all downloaded again though as I didn't do it when I changed OS. Just downloading Race 07 now and the other dlc, I'll have to get some practice first as I haven't used my wheel for a while. My meds should've kicked in by then, so I should be good to join you guys.

@RevolvingPrawn Are you free to join? Would be good if we could get a group on tonight.

Nope, not tonight sorry guys, already promised my bro some multiplayer on Grid Autosport

• UP100 featured this topic