Jump to content Jump to content

Going to do another run through my MG games once I've got my Vita. This time, chronologically. Playing MGS3 to pass the time on the PS3 right now, first time since I got my sound system. Never appreciated the ambient sounds until now!

Seen that you can get Dead Nation/Stardust on vita. First two purchases planned! Also going to get Patapon 2 and Peace Walker once Peace Walker goes down in price. Proper looking forward to it.
Hughesy said:
Yea once you have good audio you notice a lot of things you couldn't before in a lot of games. I have Astro a50 headphones which were insanely expensive but worth it, £249!  I'd say I'm an audiophile and always spend a lot on audio :#
So true! When I went from 2.1 to 5.1 surround sound the difference was just wonderful. And then I got my 7.1 headphones and horror games became truly sketchy! To the point that I'd hear something  in game and just have to check behind me to make sure it really was in-game lol.
Hughesy said:
Yea once you have good audio you notice a lot of things you couldn't before in a lot of games. I have Astro a50 headphones which were insanely expensive but worth it, £249!  I'd say I'm an audiophile and always spend a lot on audio :#
So true! When I went from 2.1 to 5.1 surround sound the difference was just wonderful. And then I got my 7.1 headphones and horror games became truly sketchy! To the point that I'd hear something  in game and just have to check behind me to make sure it really was in-game lol.
I find that with my headphones too
@Hughesy Only just found out that Peter Dinklage is the voice of your Ghost in Destiny :D Even more excited for it now :p
Haha that's cool! Not long now until we get to play, and I'm at home all day tomorrow B) I hope you get your preorder on time from Game, as I've had so many late pre ordered games from them. I'll be able to play as soon as I wakeup tomorrow, as it's already on my X1
I'm hoping my preorder is here when I get home @Hughesy :p I got the dispatch e-mail from Game on Thursday so I'm hopeful! If it comes tomorrow then I'll have hardly any time to play it, got an F1 league race tomorrow night.

@couger1981 I'd have done the same, but even then I'd have less than an hour or so to play it with having to be up for work at 7 :p
@Hughesy Just got home, there was a package... It was the right size... It was 2 blu ray's I'd ordered from Amazon last week :( No Destiny :'(
Bet you were screaming like a girl and then..... Ah for fuck sake in a manly voice haha. I just hope it unlocks at midnight in the UK so I can play for a bit before I go to sleep. Did you talk to people when playing the beta? I still haven't got that chat adapter yet, but might go get it tomorrow.
Hughesy said:
@Hughesy Just got home, there was a package... It was the right size... It was 2 blu ray's I'd ordered from Amazon last week :( No Destiny :'(
Bet you were screaming like a girl and then..... Ah for fuck sake in a manly voice haha. I just hope it unlocks at midnight in the UK so I can play for a bit before I go to sleep. Did you talk to people when playing the beta? I still haven't got that chat adapter yet, but might go get it tomorrow.
That's what I'm hoping for with regards the Fifa 15 demo as I hope it comes online so I can download and play a couple of matches before going to bed as well as that is supposed to  go live tomorrow anyway.
Hughesy said:
Haha, no screaming for me, just quiet anticipation :p It should unlock at midnight, I'd be surprised if it didn't dude, let me know how you enjoy it cos I'll still be up for a while after then :)

Nope, there wasn't any chat function enabled on the beta, you had to be in a party to talk to anyone. But you can use the D-pad for waving, saluting, dancing, and sitting down so I just used those lol. I can't say if it'll be in the full game, but it was kinda nice not having it... Though I can see the benefits of putting it in.
  • UP100 featured this topic