DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game launching at incorrect refresh rates

I would very much like for you to address the issue of the game launching at incorrect refresh rates: https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/415sly/incorrect_refresh_rate/
I have been pestering Codemasters through their Dirt Facebook page on this subject for what feels like nearly a year now.

I have the same issue. Once the game starts, my Samsung TV switches to 24hz. This happens in Dirt 3 and Dirt Rally. PLEASE fix!

I am bumping this thread in an attempt to get acknowledgement from the developers that they're aware of this issue.

Better forget it mate ...
My experience with the Dirt devs: they give a shit if something isn't working as it should!

In my case (not only in my ...of course) it's about the usb-stutter/fps-drop bug.
I wrote my fingers to the bones:  no helpfull reaction at all!
The only "answers" they gave me where "solutions" what they have found via Google!

The real bug is in the Dirt engine!
But it looks like it's to much work for this guys-  or they are simply not able to fix it!

Ok, if 80% don't have problems ... why not give a shit for the rest ....?!
Thx Codemasters!

I have the same issue since I got to early access confirming everything anyone has ever said ... 
I have an Asus G550JK Gaming Laptop - yes it's far from top notch, but I can run this game at high with 60 fps+
If I play windowed on same settings I get 15-20 fps lower ... this is bs I specifically purchased a 24 inch LG monitor to have a better experience,
but it's pretty much useless now.

I have no issues for other games (excluding Dirt and Grid series)
Project Cars runs completely fine for example.

I still do not get why they won't at least say something about the whole issue ...