DRC | DiRT Rally Championship | The Forum's Club

I know it's not in equal cars, buuuuut.... I beat @Snaky115 in Greece! :-D WHOOOOOOO!!!

First time in a league. Pretty fun! Lost half an hour setting up the car for greece and managed to survive the first 3 stages. 3 min behind but happy!

After a day of work I got back to where I stopped. Car felt totally different, why don't you speed up? And how the hell can I reach 100+km/h at first gear? Yeah, for some reason my gear config was totally shifted to the right, I don't know how. Managed to survive 3 other stages to fix it at the last one.

One last stage remaining and my car is finally fixed!  *Flew off a cliff*   R.I.P. Rivello

Welcome to the league Rivello :-)

Setup weirdness happens sometimes, mostly when you have workshop setups downloaded for a car. Better luck on the next event.

Wellcome Rivello, now I'm not the new 'kid' anymore :)

I decided to take a careful route so after 3 stages I was not exactly the fastest. But then it started to pay off as a lot of others seemed to drop out. Then the last short stage. First righthander turned in slightly to late, tried to compensate, hit the wall and ended up side down. 15 seconds to get the car on the wheels and a difficult stage without headlights. Well, I made it.

Nice run by Panic puts him up at 1st place. Only Simmoniti left of the top 10 from in the championship. Looks like we will stille have it largely open after Greece aswell. Wonder if the Finnish forests will be able to narrow down the title fight. Exciting season :-)

*Just realizes he is the only one with a sub 1 ton car*

Uh oh... Well, welcome to Finland, Ibiza! O_O

EDIT: And i survived it, with a 90 kmh head-on kiss with a tree and some other minor stoppages.

Finland went great!

Except for the two runs of Pitkärjärvi. First try on SS2 I managed to do a slow but light touch on the inside of a turn which unhinged the car and sent it out into the forest. Wouldn't have been that bad since it was in a slow turn, but somehow managed to beach the car and had to reset. Pushed like crazy after that to claw back some time, and managed to go off again in the lefthander with the bank/stones on the outside. Came back without that much time lost from that one though. But about 30 seconds lost from those two adventures.
When it was time for Pitkäjärvi again as SS6 I purposely took it a bit slower, and slowed down in excess for the left hander with the bank where I went off last run. This made one of the compressions much worse than usual which threw me off line before entry with the back out. Which of course slowly and gingerly touched two of the suicidal spectators and gave me a reset penalty.

For unknown reasons my car was completely unstable as if one of the wheels was not receiving power.
This small unforeseen was certainly the only reason I did not win this event.

Well, this season isn't kind to me.

After a reasonably fast SS1, I crashed head on into a tree in SS2, ripping a wheel clean off - just like @Rivello above. Nearly without steering, I had more crashes and limped to the finish. Time loss was nearly 2 minutes, in service after SS3, the radiator was at 0%, engine at 70%.

Repaired as much as I could, but the engine started to sound ill in SS4, getting worse and worse. Although I had no more crashes, the engine gave up halfway through SS6.

Rivello said:
@Snaky115, do you really play with a controller? (The league's website says so)
Snaky is a #keybro. It's insane but true.

I am one of the few Keyboard drivers, i wish it was a separate filter in the website for dailies etc. :D 

I already bought my first wheel in 1995 (for doing GP2) as it is much more fun. Why on earth, except if you don't have the money, would one drive with a keyboard??

I already bought my first wheel in 1995 (for doing GP2) as it is much more fun. Why on earth, except if you don't have the money, would one drive with a keyboard??
Laziness, lack of money for an actual good wheel and bragging rights. Mostly the first one. :D

Snaky115 said:
Laziness, lack of money for an actual good wheel and bragging rights. Mostly the first one. :D
And the threat to play even more DR than today ;)

Just when I was about to blame the controller for my terrible times!! hahaha
Being competitive while driving a car with a binary throttle, breaks, wheels and no feedback is such an accomplishment. I'm impressed!

I just bought a wheel today and I'm looking forward to see how (or if) it will enhance my performance.

Rivello said:
Just when I was about to blame the controller for my terrible times!! hahaha
Being competitive while driving a car with a binary throttle, breaks, wheels and no feedback is such an accomplishment. I'm impressed!

I just bought a wheel today and I'm looking forward to see how (or if) it will enhance my performance.
Start today using the wheel and make a selfie tomorrow. That grin on your face will stay at least a week, so much more fun. Enjoy!

Right, Germany. My Rain Ruschberg is faster than my dry night Ruschberg... :D You can tell how many braking points i missed in the dark.